ING Madrid Spain
3 months ago
At ING we are looking for…
Your role and work environment:
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Financial ALM analyst t o join our Business Advice, Planning & Analysis Team of Finance
Together with a small team (~4FTE) of engaged professionals, you will be responsible for coordinating A sset & Liabilities Management (ALM) strategy within the Bank, bringing together different stakeholders so that the long-term strategy is defined and implemented.
Your k ey responsibilities :
Being the Financial ALM analyst to senior management on key aspects that contribute to deliver on our strateg y:
• Understand full Balance Sheet dynamics so that you assess and propose ALM financial decisions.
• Align Bank’s mediu m- term financial planning and strategy with ALCO targets .
• Perform scenario analysis, to ensure the balance equilibrium and margin in different interest rate scenarios and competitive environments.
• Understand Group Treasury ’s P&L, Balance Sheet and dynamics as... well as deep-dive knowledge on Financial Risk key metrics and modellization .
• Capital management dynamics .
B eing able to translate analyses and business performance into concise and powerful presentations
Monthly reporting of business performance to ALCO .
• Full control and analysis of ALCO management report .
• Coordinate ALCO committee , follow-up of action points and decisions .
Ad hoc analyses & research to support key strategic initiatives
• Elaborat e market analysis (interest rate decisions, macroeconomic forecasts, etc.).
• Collaborat e in ad-hoc projects contributing with a finance view.
What are we looking for?
Want to know if this job is made for you? These are some of the qualities that we value the most for this role. And if the shoe fits… don’t hesitate to apply
• Master or bachelor’s degree Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Industrial engineering or Mathematics.
• Post-graduation in the Treasury field (preferably CFA) is a plus.
• 4-8 years p rofessional experience in Banking business (preferably Finance, Treasury, Market Risk or ALM); Consultancy or Audit (with focus in Treasury).
• Excellent analytical skills . Advanced user of Microsoft Office and proven experience in financial modelling and excel. Problem solving mindset.
• Well-developed cooperation and communication skills .
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English is a must.
• Conscientious and diligent with an eye for detail but with the ability to understand the “big picture”
• Real team player who does not only strive for personal growth but also for growth as a team.
• Pro-active / can do attitude. Drive, commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm are essential.
A leader of our Orange Code culture displaying the following behaviors:
• Able to assume personal responsibility and address (internal) customer needs.
• Problem analysis and judgement: Recognize key information, problem identification, research, various methods of analysis, establishment of connections and anticipation are key to your job. Strong analytical skills and a high level of curiosity are therefore vital.
• Stay on top of trends and developments within their field and the market. Integrate acquired knowledge into performance of tasks.
• Desirable thinking in strategic terms . Based on professional expertise, a link is established between current events and business strategy and a long-term vision.
• Initiative needed in, for example, improving processes and/or reports. Ensuring that creative ideas are also implemented.
• You give and ask for constructive feedback.
What do we offer ?
The time you spend at work, the challenges you face or the lessons you get are very important, but… What about your personal life? At ING we want your work to fulfill you in every way, and that is why we take care of even the smallest detail s .
Check out what is waiting for you
Flexible schedule and 100% flexible e-working.
Work or e-work? We have a totally flexible model: keeping both our customer s and your colleagues in mind , you can choose the one that best suits you all.
So that thinking about what to have for lunch doesn’t take up your time or your cravings.
Our house will be your home.
In our offices you can find electric mobility solutions, doctor, hairdresser, gym, urban orchard, The Good Service (to help you with your errands ) and much more
We hope you don't need to use it
For you and all your family (spouse/partner and children).
Flexible re muneration .
Senior Financial ALM analyst en Madrid jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.