Wilson Select Sydney NSW Australia
3 months ago
· Manager/Senior Analyst, role in Group Treasury with a global investment bank.
· Business Partnering & Commercial Role - Work with the business to ensure all regulatory requirements are met. Change management and exposure to new products.
· $120,000k - $130,000k + super + bonus (20-25%)
The Company and Team:
In Group Treasury, you will work in the financial centre of the business, driving real change for our businesses. You will be part of a rapidly evolving function that is curious and not afraid to ask, ‘how can we do better?’ A team that is bold, always challenging the status quo, seeing solutions where others see obstacles. Join a team that is generous with its skills, knowledge, and expertise, so that we can achieve great things together.
Work with a specialised team of project professionals that ensure the business continues to meet its regulatory obligations, deliver enhancements and drive the evolution of the data, systems and processes that support the functioning of... Group Treasury.
Key responsibilities include:
In this role you will work on projects and deliverables relating to the analysis and interpretation of complex data, regulatory developments and ratings agency methodologies in order to assist with strategic decision making at the Senior Management level.
Working in a high performing team, you will be exposed to the inner-workings of an internationally active financial conglomerate group. You will contribute to the development of policies and practices that will shape the outcome of business activities and have exposure to Senior Management, in a non-hierarchical, merit-based environment.
Your role will involve working on a variety of capital projects, including regulatory and ratings agency capital frameworks, regulatory change and capital projections. Through analysis, you will develop insights that will assist with Senior Management decision making. You will learn about capital management and work with the various businesses to appropriately and optimally structure products and businesses.
The successful candidate:
• Outstanding academic background in a financial or quantitative degree, e.g. actuarial, accounting, economics, engineering, mathematics
• Ability to understand and succinctly explain complex data
• Enhancing and uplifting the new products and businesses assessment (NPBA) process within liquidity
• Analysing liquidity reporting impact from changes in the regulatory environment and ensuring compliance with APRA requirements.
• Driving reporting changes through coordination and facilitation of testing
• Managing reporting changes through technical reviews of liquidity Assumptions and Treatments with key stakeholders in GT and Risk.
All you have to do to apply for this prestigious role is submit your resume to Tim Barnard via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. You can call me for a confidential chat on my direct dial 0420 987 266
Sydney NSW Australia
Senior Financial Analyst Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.