PrecisionERP Incorporated Ontario Canada
3 months ago
PrecisionERP/IT Inc. is searching for a Genesys Cloud Consultant for an initial HYBRID contract opportunity with our partnered client here in the Greater Toronto Area, GTA - CANADA. They will be responsible to support and develop the transition from an on premise CISCO based contact center solution to the cloud based Genesys PureEngage contact center solution. The successful Candidate will focus on creating and managing the project plan, scheduling resources, and reporting on project status.
• Developing, Supporting and Coordinating all aspects of the implementation of the Genesys PureEngage platform.
• Consistently working towards ensuring the successful delivery of the project, identifying pitfalls and recommending solutions.
• Communicating effectively with business to identify ways to enable Genesys to best meet business needs, including where appropriate, working collaboratively to develop and support business process reengineering and optimization .
• Reporting... on project status with team members
Skills and experience
• Strong knowledge and experience working with Genesys (Framework Component & Pure Engage) and other cloud based Call Solutions.
• Experience in leveraging Genesys product solution to automate customer service processes like Task Routing, Interaction Routing, CTI Reporting, etc.
• Knowledge of Call Center business best practices, telephony and IVR solutions and optimization
• Knowledge of complementary and supporting systems (ERP, CRM, WorkForce Management, GMAIL, chat bots, AI, etc) .
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Knowledge of best practice in both Genesys implementation and call center operations
• Proven experience conducting design workshops and preparing functional/technical solution plans.
• Confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
• All around knowledge of cloud-based architecture would be ideal
Genesys Consultant Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.