Core Recruit Bucharest Romania
3 months ago
Who We Are
At FinDox, we power better, faster investment decisions for finance professionals. We use modern technology to make it easier for professionals to access and analyze the vast world of financial data and documents, while protecting data privacy and enforcing compliance regulations. We take corporate responsibility seriously and are excited that our platform enables our clients to gain unique insights into what private companies do to protect the environment, and address social needs and responsibilities,
We are proud to work with over 100 blue-chip clients in the $3T leveraged finance industry, including many of Wall Street’s most recognizable names. Founded in 2016, we are a growth-stage fintech company, privately held and well-funded by venture capital. Our founders are an experienced team with a recognized track record in fintech, including a prior venture, LendAmend, which they successfully sold prior to founding FinDox.
About The Role
FinDox ESGx is seeking a ESG... Data Analyst to join the firm working out of our Los Angles or London office. This is an exciting opportunity to influence, innovate and shape our client driven ESG product offering for a standardized data, ratings, and regulatory reporting platform for the world’s leading investment managers. You’ll be part of an entrepreneurial team with direct access to the Executive Leadership Team to impact and drive the direction of both product and data development. FinDox is seeking a strategic and mission focused individual to enhance our industry leading approach to the next frontier in sustainable finance operations.
You will be a champion for our existing client base, working to act on their behalf to centralize the data collection efforts to meet both regulatory reporting requirements and investor demand. You will play a key role as we continue to refine and perfect an industry standardized approach to ESG data for the leveraged loan market. You will be a key stakeholder, working closely with the Head of ESGx, FinDox ELT, and our client working groups to ensure the quality delivery of our product.
You will be skilled at working cross functionally across the sales, product, and operations teams to help define product roadmaps, data collection and standardization, as well as creating value in the underlying data set. You will use excellent communication skills to liaise both internally and externally to be a product champion for FinDox ESGx.
• Leverage your ESG knowledge to work with FinDox analysts across the organization to integrate ESG data and concepts into their research, with a particular focus on FinDox’s Industry Standard ESG metrics.
• Develop mechanisms to simplify the centralization of data collection and integration of those metrics into the FinDox product.
• Act as a champion for our client base to understand their needs and requirements.
• Collect, normalize, update and QA ESG data with help of a global data analyst team.
• Develop a deep mastery of the FinDox ESGx Product
• Work with CSM team on client inquiries and learn to resolve any related challenges
• Educate client relationships as an ESG framework expert
What We Are Looking For
These are the qualifications we think will set someone up for success in this role. If you meet some but not all of these criteria and still think you would be great in this job, we encourage you to apply with a brief cover letter about how your experience makes up for any qualification gaps.
• ESG research experience, with exposure to ESG fundamental analysis.
• Strong knowledge of ESG reporting frameworks and the ability to measure performance.
• Understanding of key industry, policy, and market developments that continue to shape ESG investing.
• Knowledge of broader financial markets, and specific subject matter expertise in ESG.
• Ability to be a self-starter, independent-thinker, and collaborative team-player.
What We Offer
At FinDox we pride ourselves on having a collaborative, innovative work environment, where we show up at work to do our best and also take time and space for the other important parts of our lives. We also believe in and encourage diversity to support a dynamic culture that fosters broad and engaged perspective throughout the FinDox organization.
• Flexible work environment (in-person at our Los Angeles offices, remote and hybrid)
• Competitive Salary
• Paid Time Off
• Fully Paid Benefits (Healthcare, Dental, Vision)
• 401(k) Matching
• Charitable Contribution Matching
Mid/Senior ESG Data Analyst Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.