PepsiCo Bucharest Romania
3 months ago
• Accounts admin (around 9.000 stores) in Customer Engagement Platform (GDPR compliance, parameters edit, new members, activation/deactivation)
• Managing Product Catalogue (new products, delisted products, preparing products pictures and additional information, preparing input templates)
• Front-end content management:
• banners creation & publish, promoting app features, new products, monthly sales objectives, products in focus, 'Perfect Store' in-store execution cluster based standards, engagement activities management (games, videos, surveys).
• Engagement activities management (games, videos, surveys). Games updates. Publishing videos. Publishing surveys.
• Regression tests: after each new release, even for other countries, testing again all the app functionalities, including RO translations.
• Managing push notification system: identifying the needs, the opportunity, the pool of customers, the message, creating the image according to the message; preparing all... templates according to technical constraints, testing and launching the push notification; monitoring the success rate and measuring the effect.
• Rewards management: managing e-mag payments process - SAP purchase requests, purchase orders, invoices reception, D&A budget execution; managing weekly vouchers orders: ordering, inventory uploading, distributing voucher codes according to customers' orders.
• Managing Target Setting process: extracting, transforming and preparing all the customers' information and sales history figures needed for target setting process, store level (setting up the targets and rewards for target hit for 9.000 stores); aligning the objectives with National Sales Managers, considering last DMR figures, pricing, project business case and budget; preparing the templates for uploading all the figures in Platform management console; checking the upload accuracy in the System; providing weekly actual updates for Perfect Stores KPIs; checking reward points distribution and correcting the errors (points to be deleted, points to be distributed)
• Moving the app and backend database from an external Platform to a PepsiCo owned one: attending all requested Sector meetings, offering input, testing, providing all the data needed, intermediating the new data workflows creation.
• Preparing reports, analyses, communications to sales field: Daily Analytic, reporting each KPI, store level, in monthly trends (mixing data form Oracle source system, Front-End, In-Store Execution Data - ToT, PepsiConnect Management Console - SalesForce); PepsiConnect Dashboard - macro KPI analyzed in order to support decisions for next steps in the Platform - targets hit, rewards level, engagement level, what work, what need to be changed; preparing presentations for sales management: what is the progress, what's next, decisions to be taken; reporting monthly KPI figures for Sector PBI Dashboard feeding; preparing D&A AOP, allocating the resources properly, monitoring the execution; checking the accuracy in Sector PBI under development dashboards, offering feedback; regularly monitoring the PepsiConnect KPIs in sales people incentive scheme and calculating the incentive to be paid; transferring the data to be published daily in ToTs
• Service Requests and Incidents management on ITSM platform (opening, documenting, checking the results)
• Healthy checks: comparing the data from Oracle source system with SalesForce management console and checking the transfer accuracy. Correcting all errors in source system. Permanently checking the front-end (the interface: mobile app and site) in order to signal bugs and wrong behavior.
• Helpdesk - answering any request addressed by our customers (business & technical service support), received through Feedback Form from the app or through our sales people via phone call, WhatsApp or e-mail.
• Trainings with our sales people: meetings to present new features, new business propositions addressed to our customers in the Platform or a new focus or KPI; driving Customer Engagement Platform adoption
• Attending all meetings requested by Sector Team (recurrent: Romania - Bi-weekly Product and Performance Reviews; PepsiConnect Cockpit - Dashboards Review Session; Sales Digital Sprint Review; or on-spot: Sharing RO digital experience with other Markets; Trainings for new ways of working)
• University graduated
• Proficiency in English and MS Office applications: Excel, Power Point
• Advanced knowledge of database management and modeling: Oracle, SQL, Knime.
• digital design abilities - ways of presenting a message using an image
• Solid analytical skills
• Excellent communication, keen to work and interact with "general public"
• Solid knowledge of business environment
Commercial Digital Data Analyst Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.