ProZ.com Canada Spain
3 months ago
Services required: Checking/editing
Language pairs: English to French
Language variant: French (Canada)
Subject fields: Internet, e-Commerce, Tech/Engineering
Description: Centific is currently looking for native French (Canada) freelancers comfortable handling quality assurance/linguistic testing tasks, to support one of our e-Commerce accounts.
They are looking for candidates available for regular monthly collaboration to help to assess their retail sites to determine the quality of the translated content. This would include using the site as a customer would, detecting any possible localization issues or other bugs to ensure the site is functioning as it should, and the customer experience is a pleasant one.
• Native French, from Canada
• Fluent in English
• University degree with specialization in translation (English as first language) or equivalent
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the translation/localization industry
• Proven background... handling similar QA tasks
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat, html, xml)
• Ideally also with experience using online tools (OneForma etc.)
• Excellent communication skills
Please note any collaborators interested in working on this account need to complete mandatory client training as part of the on-boarding process.
If you are keen to be part of our team and meet the criteria outlined above, please send the information below to [HIDDEN]
- CV (in English)
- short summary, including details of your past experience working a similar role (clients, type of texts, volumes, etc).
- hourly rates in USD
- current weekly availability
Centific: French (CA) Website QA - Retail/e-Commerce Industry Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.