Recruiters Portlaoise County Laois Ireland
3 months ago
Are you QFA qualified and do you have more than 3 years of experience?
This can be your opportunity to work for the largest insurance brokers in Ireland
The company provides its clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages and a full range of health, life, pension, investment, and mortgage products too.
If you are experienced, ambitious, and self-motivated you will have the opportunity to be part of a successful and growing organisation in Dublin or Portlaoise or Mullingar or Cork as a Life & Pensions Financial Advisor .
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify financial services needs with potential and existing clients
• Provide professional best advice and consultation concerning needs
• Make recommendations and provide solutions to client's requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
• Provide ongoing service and advice to clients.
• Build strong relationships
• Work... to agreed targets and standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum Selection Criteria
• (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor
• Proven successful track record in client-facing meetings with responsibility for target delivery
• Previous experience in a face-to-face Life & Pensions Advisor role, either in a brokerage or banc assurance
• Excellent communication skills
• Motivated, self-starter with the ability to work on their initiative and as part of a team.
• Candidates must pass all compliance and legal background checks before being selected
If you are selected you will be provided with a training program. They also provide their employees with the opportunity to further their education with CIP, ACII, MDI, and QFA exams.
You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and get a competitive salary with bonuses, expenses, mobile phones, and laptops.
To hear more about this position or to discuss your suitability to please reach out to Iraia in confidence on 015225356 or email your CV to
By applying here you agree to RECRUITERS storing your CV in our secure applicant tracking system (ATS; Bullhorn). As your consultants, we are dedicated to helping you find a new job in your field of expertise and, equally, to keeping your personal information secure at all times. Your CV will not be sent to any third party without your consent
Portlaoise County Laois Ireland
Jobs in Portlaoise County Laois Ireland
Life and Pension Financial Advisor Portlaoise jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.