Pilgrim's Carrollton GA Georgia
3 months ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Actively prospect and sell fresh products to new and existing customers
• Procure raw meat for value added production from sister plants and/or external suppliers
• Work closely with prepared foods sales and production to determine best use and schedule of in-house raw material
• Set up weekly production run schedule for production coordinator and provide weekly forecase of sales to determine spot loads
• Act as liaison between sales manager and division
• Send out samples upon customer request
• Write up customer complaints and distribute to appropriate personnel
• Assist transportation clerk with logistical scheduling
• Work with sales administrator to retrieve and process orders
• Coordinate and key in receiving of outside sales/transfer trucks
• Lead daily production meetings with production coordinator and shipping
• Cross-train with production coordinator and sales administrator
• Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers, visitors and prospects
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS: EDUCATION:Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field.
EXPERIENCE:Requires a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
• Working knowledge and understanding of sales, manufacturing and product development
• Prior poultry industry experience preferred
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office); SAP experience preferred
• Good personality/ability to interact effectively with customers, customer product managers, QA managers, R&D staff, etc.
• Compassionate to customers' needs
• Detail oriented
• Can thrive in a team environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent follow-through skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel as required
Carrollton GA USA
SALES REPRESENTATIVE Carrollton jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.