RxSalesPros Cartersville GA Georgia
3 months ago
Shield is looking for self-motivated, passionate, and results-driven sales professionals looking to join an exciting and entrepreneurial organization. Be part of this rewarding journey as we build a great company together.
Join our best-in-class commercial team as we revolutionize the iron deficiency and anemia market in the US. The field team will relaunch ACCRUFeR (ferric maltol), the only... FDA-approved oral iron replacement therapy for adults with iron deficiency. With over 15 million patients who suffer from ID/IDA in the US, ACCRUFeR offers a unique opportunity to address a previously unmet medical need, delivering meaningful solutions to patients in need.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
• Driving sales through the promotion of Accrufer to targeted HCPs focusing on Women s Health and Iron deficiency
• Develop and execute dynamic territory management plan tailored to the customer.
• Develops pre-& post-call planning strategy based on customer segmentation.
• Successful in a compliant manner -ethical sales practices and required regulations
• Challenges status quo of current therapy and treatment options
• Patients and customers first - shows urgency in meeting customer needs
• Creatively leverages available assets and collateral to drive awareness of Accrufer.
• Actively listens, observes, and solicits feedback to improve patient outcomes.
• Engage internal and alliance partners to maximize success.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
• BS or BA degree required.
• Clinically adept with a minimum of 1-3 years pharmaceutical or medical sales.
• Experience in the Women s Health Care market preferred.
• Demonstrated business acumen with a total office call approach.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member to deliver results.
• Strong verbal, interpersonal and listening skills.
• Travel is required for business, may include overnights.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Must live within geography of responsibility or within reasonable driving distance.
• Valid Driver s License and acceptable driving record.
• Proficiency in speaking, comprehending, reading, and writing English is required.
At Shield, we offer competitive salaries, benefits, and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.
Shield is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations
biopharma, biopharmaceutical, drug development, drug discovery, kinesiology, medicine, metabolism, microbiological, physiologist, therapeutic
Cartersville GA USA
Jobs in Cartersville GA Georgia
Sales Representative Iron Specialist Women's Health - Albany Georgia Cartersville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.