NeoGenomics Laboratories Atlanta GA Georgia
3 months ago
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage you to dive deeper into this opportunity.
We believe in career development and empowering our employees. Not only do we provide career coaches... internally, but we offer many training opportunities to expand your knowledge base! We have highly competitive benefits with a variety HMO and PPO options. We have company 401k match along with an Employee Stock Purchase Program. We have tuition reimbursement, leadership development, and even start employees off with 16 days of paid time off plus holidays. We offer wellness courses and have highly engaged employee resource groups. Come join the Neo team and be part of our amazing World Class Culture!
NeoGenomics has an opening for an Associate Sales Representative who wants to continue to learn in order to allow our company to grow.
Now that you know what we're looking for in talent, let us tell you why you'd want to work at NeoGenomics:
As an employer, we promise to provide you with a purpose driven mission in which you have the opportunity to save lives by improving patient care through the exceptional work you perform. Together, we will become the world's leading cancer reference laboratory.
The Associate Sales Representative (ASR) will be assigned to work closely with a Territory Business Manager and Precision Medicine Manager, learning all aspects of territory management and selling processes. The ASR will be responsible for targeting and securing profitable new business for accounts for an assigned market by building relationships and aligning with regional and national marketing strategies within a defined territory. The ASR will also provide overall support and expertise to new and existing accounts to ensure clients receive the highest quality of service, resolve problems when necessary and educate new customers on all company processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely transactions
• Learn from the assigned TBM and PMM on all aspects of managing a profitable
• Responsible for increasing sales volume of key products through effective territory management and solid sales execution; analyzes market dynamics and utilize available information to ensure that every opportunity to meet/exceed sales goals is maximized;
• Offers continuing education and service opportunities to targeted physicians, and key hospital accounts; continually educates self on latest information related to disease states, treatment and the changing business environment.
• Responsible for developing an understanding of the issues and opportunities unique to assigned territory
• Responsible for consultative sales and promotion of the Companyâ€™s products for assigned market specialty:
• Develops and maintains territory coverage plan with Regional Director
• Provides routine service to key assigned accounts
• Properly presents key products as directed
• Communicates regularly with all members of assigned territory
• Responsible for market development activities:
• Focuses on development and maintenance of key accounts
• Performs product in-service training to ensure customer satisfaction as needed
• Produces frequent market feedback on products, competition and market conditions to the Regional Director
• Develops and maintains territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market mix
• Develops, maintains and delivers accurate information on lost business
• Generates ideas that contribute to the territory, business unit, company mission and profitability
• Timely and accurate fulfillment of Sales Administration duties:
• Expense Reporting within guidelines outlined in the companyâ€™s Travel & Entertainment Policy
• Sales Call Reporting
• Maintain detailed records in com provide account updates
• Weekly check in with Regional Director
• Leads and facilitates problem solving within team and across cross-functional
• Recognizes and rapidly responds to changes in internal/external environment; stimulates change and champions new initiatives.
• Develops annual business plan for assigned market specialty and updates regularly; prioritizes and manages time effectively; maintains appropriate contact with all accounts; develops and executes account specific strategies; utilizes resources effectively
• Identifies and builds relationships with customers at all levels within each organization; leverages contacts to achieve business objectives, when appropriate; establishes consistently positive rapport
• Achieves goals for assigned market specialty; maintains consistent momentum in sales cycle; self-disciplined and self-directed; overcomes obstacles; maintains high work ethic; creates sales opportunity.
• Identifies personal and professional development objectives and plans to achieve
• Understands internal information technology systems and how the interface with
• Participates in sales meetings, seminars, industry conferences, and tradeshows and manages event coordination.
• May provide results to an inquiring client in accordance with department SOPs.
• Adheres to all company policies and procedures protecting the privacy of patients and the confidentiality of their information in compliance with HIPAA and other applicable laws.Â Ensures the privacy and confidentiality of all communications.
Additional Responsibilities (may Be Assigned)
• May lead cross-functional teams or
• Serves on other work groups or committees as requested
• May participate in new hire sales training initiatives
• May participate in customer strategy and market research
• May participate in developing and monitoring budget for assigned territory to meet organizational goals
• Other duties as assigned by the Regional Director and/or Division Vice President of Sales
• Uses effective questioning techniques in sales calls; develops basic understanding of company products and corresponding competitive products; demonstrates effective negotiation; timely response to internal and external customers
• Meets or exceed sales and profitability goals for assigned
• Completes individual objectives assigned by the Regional Director and/or Division Vice President of Sales and meets agreed upon deadlines.
• Communicates effectively with all levels of
• Provides quality service to the Companyâ€™s internal and external
• Effectively schedules and manages resources to meet department goals
• Adheres to NeoGenomics Laboratories core values, safety and compliance policies and procedures
• Maintains satisfactory results on all department specific competency assessments
• Works productively and efficiently to achieve company and departmental goals
• Maintains a professional image at all times.
• Projects a professional tone through telephone and email communications to internal and external customers
• Continuously provide excellent customer service in an efficient and effective manner to assure customer satisfaction and quality patient care
• Lives the NeoGenomics Laboratories core values, and adheres to safety and compliance policies and procedures; as well as works toward company critical success factors outlined on each yearâ€™s NeoGenomics Focus Chart
• Bachelorâ€™s Degree in life sciences or business-related field required (MBA preferred)
Prefer two (2) years of experience in a clinical and/or laboratory market environment preferred in a sales or sales support role
• Strong closing Prior attendance at formal sales training courses a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position
• Proven oral, written, telephone and presentation
• Knowledge of clinical and/or laboratory market environment and
• Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on
• Proficient with MS Office programs
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Must be able to work in a biohazard environment and comply with safety policies and standards outlined in the Safety Manual.
• Valid driverâ€™s license for state of residence required
• Must be fully-vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by CDC
Ability to travel as required by role (up to 75% of the time). Some overnight travel may be required. Must live within the assigned region with the ability to relocate within a territory as a TBM or PMM.
Atlanta GA USA
Associate Sales Representative - GA areas Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.