Project HOPE Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Ukraine
3 months ago
Здається, ви трохи запізнились
Скоріше за все, ця вакансія закрита, бо вже зробила чиїсь понеділки щасливими.
Але не засмучуйтесь — у нас є що вам запропонувати!
Подивіться інші відкриті можливості на сайті.
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to treat each other with respect, take affirmative steps to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse and Trafficking in Persons, and to disclose all potential and actual violations of our Code of Conduct, which may include Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption, Discrimination or Harassment. Together we can reinforce a culture of respect, integrity, accountability, and transparency.
Project HOPE is mobilizing to provide health and humanitarian assistance to internally displaced persons in Ukraine as well as refugees in neighboring countries fleeing the ongoing conflict. Project HOPE is in contact with the WHO led Health Cluster in Ukraine, which has noted critical... needs in primary health care.
The Logistics Officer oversees the supply chain (procurement and logistics) services provision and will support the project team with general logistics and administrative support. Also, manages logistics planning, customs clearance, warehousing, global transport, and distribution, as well as monitoring of logistics. The Logistics Officer will report to the Logistics Manager and the Country Director.
• In close collaboration with management identifies, establishes and manages facilities (e.g. office, residence, warehousing, and other critical infrastructure, transportation requirements).
• Coordinating logistics for strengthening engagements between the project team and the participating NGO.
• Identification of suitable and reliable suppliers, vendors, and providers of goods and services in accordance with Project HOPE guidelines.
• Coordinating transportation and lodging requirements for team members on periodic visits.
• Facilitating and executing local procurement of necessary goods and services as and when required.
• Prepare and check contracts.
• Manages office facilities and monitors warehouses.
• Prepare and submit periodic reports as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Two or three years of professional experience in either a logistic, warehouse or supply role
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work effectively with a remote team
• Must be fluent in English, however B2 level of English can be considered
• Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
• Must be mobile
• Valid driver’s permit
Thank you very much for your interest in Project HOPE.
Інформація про вакансію
Опубліковано: 26 квітня 2022
Актуально до: 10 травня 2022
Як відгукнутись на вакансію?
Будь ласка, увійдіть або зареєструйтесь, щоб побачити деталі.
Full time / Повна зайнятість
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Ukraine
Jobs in Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Ukraine
Logistics Officer at Project HOPE Ukraine Dnipro jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.