WSP Australia Melbourne VIC Australia
1 month ago
Join our team of intelligent and collaborative Changemakers and make your mark on tomorrow!
In this role, you’ll work within our National Talent Acquisition Team based in Melbourne, to support the Property and Buildings Business. It is a fantastic chance for a motivated and experienced internal Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a high-performing team and bring your magic to WSP. We understand recruitment can be challenging so we are looking for people who think outside the box, who love a challenge, and who enjoy the freedom to design recruitment solutions in a true consulting manner with their stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition & Mobility, the role will enjoy autonomy in managing the end-to-end recruitment function for a busy national portfolio.
Your previous experience in Talent Acquisition and sourcing will see you develop highly effective relationships and innovative sourcing strategies to identify and engage with candidates, for... current and future opportunities. You will work within a large and diverse team of Talent Acquisition professionals ensuring the Candidate and Line Manager experience is exceptional.
You will have
• Prior experience in a Talent Acquisition position with sound business acumen in the Engineering sector or similar Professional Services environment
• Experience in proactive candidate sourcing and talent pooling
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple roles at varying stages of a process and perform all resourcing process steps within the Applicant Tracking System with a high degree of technical competence
• Consult and advise managers on best-practice attraction and selection strategies
• 360-degree end-to-end recruitment experience gained in-house or in an agency environment essential
• Experience working across a high volume of roles and strong time management skills essential
• Proven background using direct sourcing strategies to identify and hire passive top-tier technical talent
What we'll love about you
• Experience in delivering timely and effective sourcing strategies that reaches talent across the industry nationally
• An ability to work collaboratively with our Mobility, HR Business Partners, and broader People team to deliver a high-quality, seamless service to stakeholders
• Ability to partner with a business group, consult on resourcing needs and talent gaps, proactively build talent pools to enhance the technical capability, and respond to project wins and business growth
• A successful track record of sourcing Talent within the Engineering consulting space (or similar)
• Well-networked and experienced in screening and assessment techniques
• Previous stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to develop trust and credibility at all levels
• Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
• High level of ability and proficiency using talent systems
What we offer:
Our vibrant workplace culture is an essential part of what makes our firm a great place to work. We offer flexible working, paid parental leave, opportunities for global mobility, purchased additional leave, and competitive remuneration among many more benefits designed to help you shine.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and equal-opportunity workplace. We promote Indigenous voices and are actively delivering a ‘Stretch’ level Reconciliation Action Plan. Accredited by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency as an Employer of Choice, we support the LQBTQI+ community and encourage all employees to bring their whole selves to work.
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms, bringing together approximately 4,500 talented people across 14 offices in Australia. We have committed to halving the carbon footprint of our designs and advice by 2030. Our sustainable solutions and Future Ready™ projects will help societies grow for lifetimes to come. Globally, we have a network of 66,300+ professionals.
Think this could be the opportunity for you? Apply now to begin your journey with WSP.
Please find out more about us by following us on LinkedIn or visiting wsp.com/au
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Talent / Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.