Security Bank Makati Metro Manila Philippines
1 month ago
About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a DevOps Engineer is an individual contributor within the CTO organization.
The DevOps Engineer is an individual contributor within the CTO organization.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for ensuring that software operations within SBC run smoothly and with high availability infrastructure. She/He introduces... processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment to maintenance and updates. She/He is expected to use leading-edge development practices and leverage cutting-edge technologies.
How you'll contribute
• Understand project requirements and KPIs. Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation. Work closely with the engineering team to define and improve the deployment, releases, and build system quality and ensure proper alignment between engineering and DevOps.
• Provide guidance and expertise on system/infrastructure setup and operational requirements for development, testing, and production. Helps improve the scalability and growth of software by collaborating on the CI/CD aspects of the software lifecycle.
• Improves software quality through integration of testing and code scanning in software build pipeline. Ensures reliability, availability, security, and stability of systems and provides assistance and collaboration to other teams, ensuring that all technologies and teams work effectively together to implement and improve IT projects, products and processes.
What we’re looking for
• Years of experience:5-8 years of experience working in a DevOps role
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Strong knowledge of Linux and experience with Linux server administration
• Experience with cloud infrastructure and services, specifially Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
• Experience with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins
Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Makati Metro Manila Philippines
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER Makati jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.