Nislo Bucharest Romania
1 month ago
Nislo Ltd is a recruitment company that also provides consultancy services to businesses and organizations. One of our long-term clients, a fast-growing EdTech company requires a constantly growing pool of Freelance Academic Writers in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Econometrics or similar.
Our client has a team of 40+ remote full-time team members along with 150+ academic writers and active researchers. Their technology team comprises very talented and dedicated individuals with experience developing and maintaining robust and disruptive technologies that are at the forefront of today's EdTech space. Our client aims to win many awards for their innovation and for revolutionizing the field of EdTech.
What does the company do?
The company provides educational materials worldwide in the form of academic sample papers, teaching content and other learning materials. The clients of the company include tutors as well as international students. While tutors benefit from ready-to-use... teaching materials provided by our client, the student's requests vary from a tutoring session, teaching a particular area (course) or requesting sample academic writing services. Examples of the writing services provided by the company include but are not limited to personal assistance in the preparation of presentations, literature reviews, information notes and other client-tailored services. The market for professional writing has grown steadily in the last few years. In this highly competitive environment, our client has managed to maintain a high level of quality work, delivered in a timely manner to their customers.
This opportunity provides you with well-paid, freelance work which can either become your primary source of income or supplement your current work and increase your earnings. You will have the ability to choose which projects you accept or reject allowing you to work around your other life commitments. This opportunity will be well suited to someone who enjoys constantly developing their knowledge, who enjoys researching and who has exceptional writing skills.
• Ability to conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis, including portfolio construction, analysis and interpretation of accounting data
• Experience in financial analysis e.g. DCF, equity valuations etc.
• Capable of achieving high-quality results in academia;
• Holds a university degree preferably in the EU, UK, Australia, USA or Canada. If not, the candidate must have adequate expertise in critical analysis, referencing and academic writing;
• Ability to write in and use academic language (Academic writing skills);
• Competency in Academic Referencing (APA, Harvard, or Oscola);
• Able to closely follow instructions and plan their approach carefully;
• Able to demonstrate critical thinking;
• Demonstrates good time management skills and commitment to meeting deadlines;
• Is responsible and caring and possesses a strong work ethic;
• Proficiency in English Language (levels C1-C2)
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Stata, SPSS, Eviews OR similar
• Ability to collect and analyze data from Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Refinitive and similar databases
Nice to have’s
• Masters or Ph.D. in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Econometrics or similar
• A certificate like ACCA, CIMA, CFA or similar
In this role you will be
• Ensuring the requirements of the project are met in a quality manner
• Adhering to deadlines based on agreed dates with the project manager
• Researching, collecting and analyzing project-related literature (reputable journal articles, academic books, financial and industry reports, etc.)
• Providing high-quality academic content in one or several of the following areas: Accounting, Auditing, Banking, Budgeting, Econometrics, Finance, Investment, Performance Management, Reporting, Statistics, Taxation, etc. Examples of the content include but are not limited to: performance evaluation, investment appraisal, financial statements preparation, financial planning, portfolio analysis etc.
• Meeting and maintaining standards of high-quality writing, as provided by project managers, to meet our clients’ requirements promptly
• Working closely with project managers, responding to their emails, and implementing their feedback
If you want to work hard to quickly develop your career and rapidly grow your earnings, then you have come to the right place! You will be working with like-minded and enthusiastic tech-savvy people. We have an attractive payment rate and a strong performance recognition program. Our perks include:
• Highly attractive and generous payment rates
• A freelance job in a highly flexible and remote working environment
• Access to academic resources and quantitative data
• Daily support by an assigned project supervisor
• A friendly international team of experts, who are always willing to help
• Opportunity to choose areas that you are interested in
• Opportunity to obtain knowledge in new academic areas
• Endless career growth opportunities
• Performance-based bonuses
• This is a fully remote position and candidates can apply regardless of their location
Academic Writer - Finance Bucharest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.