FRÖBEL e.V. Bonn Germany
1 month ago
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator for FRÖBEL centre Godeszwerge (m/f/d)
Are you a qualified English-speaking early childhood educator? Join FRÖBEL and help us to implement "Bilingual Education". Are you passionate about the English language and different cultures? Children acquire languages intensively during the first years of their lives. Would you like to play your part?
If yes there would be an opportunity to do so at our FRÖBEL centre Godeszwerge in Bonn (Bad Godesberg). Be a linguistic role model as an English speaking educator at FRÖBEL - a job offer that allows you to playfully give something back of your intercultural experiences and competences.English Speaking Early Childhood Educator for FRÖBEL centre Godeszwerge in Bonn (Bad Godesberg), Germany (m/f/d)
Our fairytale-like FRÖBEL kindergarten Godeszwerge has a team of 11 educators who look after 50 children aged 4 months until they enter primary school. Last year, our centre was certified as a "Sustainable Daycare... Centre" by the "Wissenschaftsladen Bonn" and has been a certified "KiTa-Vital" since 2015. We also work bilingually (German-English). Bilingual education enables children to get to know other cultures and to learn intercultural skills. The pedagogy at our centre is characterised by openness, participation and individualisation.
For more information on the centre please visit: https://godeszwerge.froebel.info/
Starting date for this position would be as soon as possible. The hours per week, as well as the duration of the employment contract depend on your qualifications and circumstances such as visa conditions. Ideal would be 40 hours per week.
Your responsibilities would include:
• Supporting all aspects of early childhood education and care in English,
• Planning, implementing and documenting pedagogical processes and daily routines (as part of a team),
• Completing (or supporting according to experience and qualification) structured observation and documentation of the children’s development and educational processes,
• Developing successful cooperation with parents.
Do you fulfil the following requirements?
• Are you a native speaker of English, or do you speak English at native level C2?
• Are you in the process of learning German and have achieved level B2?
• Are you a state-certified educator (staatlich anerkannnte*r Erzieher*in) or do you have a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education?
• Are you passionate about working with children between 4 months and 6 years of age?
• Are you interested in working as part of a team to implement an in-house bilingual education concept?
Then we would like to hear from you.
We are offering:
• A position with ideally 40 hours per week,
• Innovative team-based work practices that enable the children in our centres to encounter new languages at an early age,
• Intensive guidance from English-speaking consultants and in bilingual education working groups,
• A responsible and varied job with an innovative employer that focuses on Children’s rights,
• Room to develop your own ideas and projects,
• Further education programmes with more than 600 FRÖBEL-financed training opportunities,
• Continuing professional development and career opportunities through specialisation as a multiplier for certain educational areas or as 2IC (second-in-charge) and centre manager or early childhood education specialist consultant for a FRÖBEL region,
• Professional and central resources, e.g. for incident and crisis management and child protection,
• Job shadowing and exchange opportunities with FRÖBEL centres in Germany and abroad,
• A salary according to the FRÖBEL in-house wage agreement, the only collective wage agreement that takes further training and education into account for advancement, guarantees fixed preparation and follow-up times and offers a reduction in working hours for older employees,
• 33 days of holiday per year, December 24 and 31 paid days off,
• A company pension scheme of 4% paid by the employer, as well as an annual bonus payment,
• A company tablet (also for private use) – at this stage not available at all locations – please enquire during recruitment process,
• Up to 44 Euro monthly in addition to your salary via our FRÖBEL-BenefitCard, or monthly mobility allowance of up to 88 Euro for public transport, JobRad etc. (both after the probationary period), as well as
• Discounted memberships with fitness providers and other employee discounts.
If you are interested in this position and you fulfil the requirements outlined above, please submit your application via the application link "Jetzt online bewerben!" below.
If you have any questions before submitting your application you can address them to Ms Christine Schneyer via email: [email protected] or phone: +49 172 10 47 391.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that the profession of nursery/kindergarten teacher/educator is regulated by the individual federal states in Germany. This means that legal stipulations regarding the recognition of foreign qualifications differ throughout the country. Due to the regulations we are only able to employ either qualified early childhood teachers/educators or individuals who are studying or doing a training programme towards that qualification. If you are interested in becoming an early childhood teacher/educator in Germany you can find useful information here: https://fachkraefteoffensive.fruehe-chancen.de/wege-in-den-beruf/. Please note that most programmes require at least B2 level German language skills.
FRÖBEL Recruiting Day - Einblicke und Austausch zu Jobs & Karriere am 28. Februar 2023
Während des digitalen FRÖBEL Recruiting Day am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2023 haben Sie von 14 bis 18 Uhr die Möglichkeit, sich mit dem Team der Personalgewinnung und verschiedenen Referent*innen aus den Fachbereichen auszutauschen. Unsere digitale FRÖBEL-Lounge startet ab 13:45 Uhr und ist bis 18:15 Uhr geöffnet für den Austausch rund um Stellenangebote, Karrieremöglichkeiten und die Bewerbung bei FRÖBEL. Vier verschiedene Online-Sessions ab 14 Uhr bieten außerdem Informationen und Fragerunden zu den Themen: Ausbildung, Verwaltung, Fachkarrieren und Führungskarrieren.
• Externe Inhalte
Wir verwenden auf unserer Website externe Inhalte (Maps und Videos), um Ihnen zusätzliche Informationen anzubieten
English Speaking Early Childhood Educator for FRÖBEL centre... Bonn jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.