John Deere Enterprise OR United States
1 month ago
Who We Are Integrity. Quality. Commitment. Innovation.These are our values and not only what we stand by but what we stand for. We believe in empowering people. We create and deliver solutions. We give to community. We think differently and we do it better. Our innovative spirit has driven us to continually evolve and deliver solutions to our dealers and our community and made us a business that... our people are proud of and proud to work for.
At John Deere, we run so life can leap forward. This powerful purpose is our promise to humankind that we will dream, design, and deliver breakthrough products that sustain our world for generations to come. The world is counting on us to feed billions of people and build vital infrastructures in villages, towns and megacities. And we live up to the legacy our founder forged in a one-room blacksmith's shop nearly two centuries ago by creating a culture that brings out the best in all of us. A culture where great ideas thrive because every voice is heard.
Title: Precision Ag Product Manager
Primary Location: Australien (AU) - Queensland- Crestmead
Job Grade: 08
Hiring Manager: Benjamin J Kelly The Opportunity
Due to an internal promotion, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced Product Manager to join our Precision Ag Team
In this role, you will lead the development of market insights and Go-To-Market activities for Precision Ag products in the Australia/New Zealand market. You will be responsible for driving sales, adoption and utilization of embedded and digital technology through marketing and communication of the economic, agronomic and environmental outcomes for customers. Your Responsibilities will include:
• Owning Enterprise Customer Acquisition Process for Precision Ag Products, and Digital solutions in the Australia and New Zealand markets.
• Working with key stakeholders to develop and communicate the Precision Ag Strategy, Go-To-Market Tactical plans, marketing & communications activities, and management of key metrics for Digital & Technology Products with the field and dealers.
• Investigating trends, developing and defining local market requirements for precision Ag products and reports insights back to ISG Product Managers, Region 4 ISG Marketing and the local Marketing group.
• Working with Product Line Management Team, Cross-functional departments and external suppliers to define and execute marketing initiatives for Precision Ag products.
• Planning and organizing new product introductions, dealer meetings and other special events for assigned Precision Ag products including budgeting and the hiring of external suppliers.
• Utilizing the Customer Acquisition (CAP 1.0, 2.0, 3.0) process to gather insights based on market, customer or value chain requirements that focus on solution development which will eventuate into long term business opportunities and plans.
With a strong expertise in product development, marketing and precision agriculture, you are an energetic self-starter who is an excellent team player who takes pride in their work and their working environment.What Skills You Need
• In depth knowledge of products, customers, markets, and competitors and an understanding of economic issues and industry trends that can impact the company.
• Knowledge of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP) and/or Enterprise Customer Acquisitions Process (ECAP).
• High Customer focused approach
• Innovative mind and experience of taking Innovative action
• Proven experience of working in Cross Functional Team environment
• Good Communication Skills
What Makes You Stand Out
• Planning and organisation skills
• Problem Solving and decision making mindset
• Proven knowledge of Guiding Team Success
• Experience of Leading Change
• Understanding of market segmentation and retail distribution systems.
• Skills in Business Plan development
• Understanding of Order Fulfilment process
• Skill in financial analysis.
Education / Experience: Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
• Degree in a Engineering/Technology/ Agricultural Sciences/ Marketing discipline or equivalent experience OR appropriate experience
What you’ll get in return
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement.
We are a Global company that truly values its people and provides a broad range of benefits which include a competitive remuneration package, flexible working, social activities, health and safety programs and ongoing training and development opportunities along with:
• Annual Leave Loading
• Professional Development Support (Higher Education, Training & Memberships)
• 13.5% Super (if you choose the John Deere Employee Super Plan)
• Purchase Leave Available
• Paid Community Leave
• Flexible Working Options
• Paid Parental Leave - 16 weeks for all parents
We embrace and strive for a workforce that is as diverse, talented and passionate as the communities in which we live and operate, and to provide a workplace where people feel included, valued and supported. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and believe that by understanding and respecting each other’s differences we will perform at our best!
What you need to do now
If you have the experience outlined above, and the passion to succeed, we would love to hear from you!
Please click the 'APPLY' button now and send through your resume and cover letter detailing your previous relevant experience and why you are the perfect candidate for our team.
Note: Appropriate work authorisations are required in this country prior to application.
John Deere believes in the power of diversity in the workforce and we and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Segment: Agricultural, Marketing Manager, Outside Sales, Agronomy, Agriculture, Marketing, Sales
Enterprise OR USA
Jobs in Enterprise OR United States
Precision Ag Product Manager Enterprise jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.