Westcoast Limited Reading United Kingdom
1 month ago
TS Focus Account Manager
What is the role?
You will undertake the day-to-day account management and sales of HPE, Aruba, DellEMC and other solutions to a dedicated account base of enterprise SMB customers.
Most of your interaction with your account base will be by telephone – so you’ll be comfortable in picking up the phone to build relationships, taking a consultative approach to understand their needs so that you can identify the best way to grow their account with Westcoast.
This role is ideal for an individual with experience in IT sales, ideally with HPE, technology solutions or within the enterprise field.
How will you do this?
You will support the continuous growth of the account base, developing & using your product knowledge to identify customer needs, managing the customer experience whilst delivering growth across new accounts, as well as uncovering any significant opportunities that can be capitalised on, communicating these to specialist teams in... the business, and identifying inefficiencies within the customer process, working with our sales Operations teams to make life easier.
• Target, Develop and grow a group of set accounts
• Build professional, strategic and productive business relationships with account base
• Regularly achieve individual revenue and profit targets
• Understand the account base and demonstrate accurate account mapping within all accounts
• Demonstrate growth across all accounts
• Providing customer quotations
• Working productively with Sales Support team
• Forecasting and pipeline management
• General administration relating to the sales process and managing the day-to-day requirements
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
• Solid account management experience.
• Solid experience selling technology solutions products of tier one vendors (such as HPE, DellEMC, Cisco or similar).
• Solid network experience (such as Aruba, Juniper, Cisco, DellEMC).
• Strong sales skills and experience, including creating strategies and working on business development plans.
• Strong understanding of channel and enterprise market dynamics.
• Sound experience building and developing customer relationships.
• In-depth knowledge of the global technology landscape.
• Proven experience achieving goals and targets and delivering against KPI and ROI metrics.
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good grammatical and numerical skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and that it’s important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that’s through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
• Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
• Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
• Westcoast Wellbeing – including full EAP services, access to mental health counselling, virtual GP, Physiotherapy and Perks and Rewards
• Life Insurance
• Enhanced family leave policies
• Staff Purchases – Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
• Mobile phone contract discounts
• Employee referral bonus scheme
• Eye care scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
Jobs in Reading United Kingdom
TS Focus Account Manager Reading jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.