Ed-hoc International Chengalpattu Tamil Nadu India
1 month ago
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Assisting/Counselling students with choosing the right course and appropriate university by determining their strengths and helping them work towards their desired career.
2. Access and evaluate information related to students and their choices to help them make the right decisions.
3. Depicting a clear picture of the right choice of their courses and their corresponding universities that is offering the courses.
4. Help students design their educational program by assisting in various aspects for a positive outcome.
5. Contact all marketing-driven leads via phone and email to establish interest and set face-to-face appointments.
6. Possess the right content strategy in place to attract students and convert prospective clients.
7. Should be flexible and able to pay attention to each and every student's profile and check on their application status.
8. Call university delegates for proper and regular follow-up.
9. Preparation of a database of... students and submitting updated reports at the end of each day.
10. Attending webinars and conferences organized by overseas universities.
11. Able to travel and meet and liaise with potential Students and Parents.
1 Year of experience in a similar role is desired.
Chengalpattu Tamil Nadu India
Jobs in Chengalpattu Tamil Nadu India
Student Counsellor Chengalpattu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.