Priceline Melbourne VIC Australia
1 month ago
Australian Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (API) is one of Australia's leading pharmaceutical distributors and fastest growing health and beauty retailers. API is the foundational asset of the Wesfarmers Health Division, and is the parent company of Priceline Pharmacy, Soul Pattinson Chemist, Pharmacist Advice and Clear Skincare Clinics (CSC). Our services include wholesale product delivery, retail services, marketing programs and business advisory services.
We have an opportunity for a Senior IT business Partner to join our Priceline Division. Reporting directly to the CIO, The IT Business Partner will be a trusted advisor who will utilise strong working knowledge of technology and process management, coupled with their comprehensive understanding of the portfolio to ensure its ongoing performance and future direction.
The primary function of this role is to be a proactive and singular liaison between IT and the aligned business portfolio; representing and enabling all IT... services and activities underpinning the portfolio’s operational needs and strategic leadership
The IT Business Partner – Priceline is accountable for:
• Business Engagement
• Business Analysis
• Program & Project Management/change management
• IT Solution Delivery
• Strategic sourcing and vendor management
• Retail Dev Ops
• Store Systems
• Strategic planning and governance
Our ideal candidate would have the following experience/attributes:
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in IT or business systems management.
• Superior presentation and networking skills
• Considerable relationship management and negotiation skills -ability to challenge organisational boundaries to ensure delivery of the services.
• Demonstrated experience managing project and portfolio budgets circa >$20mil.
• Experience working in with teams to drive the development and execution of solutions, plans, and programmes across multiple capabilities.
• Experience in leading the development and creation of strategies and roadmaps.
• Experience in developing and managing technology lifecycle, currency, and support models.
• Must be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
• View IT services holistically and understand how they can be structured to demonstrate value.
• Tertiary/Higher Education.
• Technology/Digital Disciplines
• Business Management Disciplines
• Industry Qualifications/Certifications.
• Programme Management
• Project Management
• Business or IT Governance Frameworks
We value our employees by offering:
• A fantastic work culture based off our four Ways of Working – Be well, Show You Care, Make it Better and Act Now
• Ongoing professional development and career opportunities across the Wesfarmers Health Division and the broader Wesfarmers Group
• Access to employee benefits across Wesfarmers including staff discounts at Bunnings, Kmart, Target, and Officeworks
• Access to Discounted Health Insurance
• Discounts at Priceline & Clear Skincare
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and established company offering excellent career prospects and employee benefits. API is also committed to supporting the Workplace Gender Equality Agency requirements. For more information about API please visit our website at www.api.net.au
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Information Technology Business Partner (Head Of) Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.