MIP Australia Sydney NSW Australia
1 month ago
MIP is a data company – and it’s been a data company for over 30 years. We provide technology, consulting, training, and support to help businesses achieve the goal of building a self-service analytics framework. We’ve helped thousands of organisations unlock the power of their data to solve business problems.
MIP brings market-leading technologies and the best data experts together to create innovative solutions for our clients right across Australia – and now we’re looking for our next IT Support Analyst to help our customers on their analytics journey.
As part of the support team, you will take ownership of customer enquiries, supporting our customers in their analytics journey - This is not your ordinary support job!
You’ll work with customers that are on the leading edge of the analytics revolution and will help by addressing their questions and providing guidance on product best practices across MIP’s suite of product... offerings.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work closely with other staff members across both MIP and The Data School – ensuring that our superior support experience is maintained across every single request.
• Provide support to external customers to resolve enquiries relating to their analytics environment
• Provide design and implementation guidance for the above products
• Respond to customer requests within expected Service Level Agreements and manage customer expectations.
• Act as a facilitator and assist with the communication between customer and internal teams when escalating issues
• Assist team members and other staff with diagnosing and problem solving as needed
• Provide support to internal customers on a range of different technologies, delivering your technical expertise where required
• 3 - 5 years of experience in technical support, customer-facing and/or consultative roles
• Demonstrated ability with Microsoft and Linux based server operating systems
• Experience with cloud technologies including Azure, AWS and GCP
• Familiarity with SQL Server, PostGres or MongoDB
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD
• Experience supporting Alteryx, Tableau, data warehousing and cloud data management solutions would be considered an advantage.
• Familiarity or administrative experience with networking technologies including Meraki, Sophos UTM and VMWare
• A degree or equivalent in an IT/Computer Science or other related subject
• Experience troubleshooting complex issues involving multiple technologies and multiple stakeholders
• Self-directed and proactive with strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritise multiple tasks while maintaining a constant focus on providing exceptional customer support
• Strong ability to listen, assess and document information from clients
• Provide the highest level of Customer Service to all levels of the business
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Sydney NSW Australia
IT Support Analyst Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.