Noorka Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
This opportunity is for a Quality Assurance Engineer engineer working in Dubai with a focus on supporting one of our biggest clients in the Dubai. Responsibilities:
• Work with the team to understand existing SaaS products.
• List down the test cases and help in test driven development.
• Designing Automation Framework and Implementing Automation.
• Framework for SaaS products.
• Web Services and API testing using SOAP UI or similar tools.
• Automate performance testing.
• Ensure quality of new developed software before release.
• Guide team members on Automation.
• Working collaboratively and closely with developers, designers, product managers and users. Requirements of Quality Assurance Engineer:
• At least 2 years of experience in automation testing of Software products and mobile applications.
• Automation Testing.
• Manual Testing.
• Ability to design test cases/test plans.
• Knowledge of api automation testing with HttpClient/Rest Assured will be added advantage.
• Knowledge of... BDD with cucumber will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of CI tool.
• Jenkins and Git.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication.
• Team player Selenium/Appium and other mobile automation frameworks.
• Capability to test user interaction with app along.
• Experience in Push notification testing JIRA / Confluence / Git.
• Proficiency in Python/Java/Groovy/SOAP UI/SQL/JMeter (standalone and clustered mode).
• B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA from a reputed institute.
• Quality Assurance Engineer should be Local resident with good command on local language
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Quality Assurance Engineer Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.