Samuel, Son & Co.
Samuel, Son & Co. Alpharetta GA Georgia
1 month ago
• Must be an organized self-starter and able to work without direct supervision, who can expand our customer base with focus on buying Samuel’s entire product line with the aim of value added profitability.
• Pre-Qualification and prospecting of end user accounts acquired through various resources for sales...
• Arrange face to face meetings with prospective customers to educate the customer on our target products and services
• Establish and grow relationships within the industry through networking events and trade show opportunities
• Willingness to travel when required
• Conduct on site sales presentations
• Lead professional interactions with customers at multiple levels throughout the organization
• Other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
• Serve customers by obtaining and clarifying requirements, prospecting new business and working with sales team to grow business.
• Reports to General Manager
• Clarify customer requirements while developing individual knowledge of products, processing capabilities and branch goals.
• Grow existing customer business by introducing new products and services and can sell the value in the services we provide
• Work with inventory management on specific needs for customers
• Educate customers by providing market relevant information to help with their business decisions.
• Maintain quality service by adhering to policies, procedures and standards.
• Contribute to team effort by meeting or exceeding established sales and profit goals.
• Develop sales skills and product knowledge through education, including meetings and training seminars as required.
• College degree or equivalent Sales experience.
• Experience in the metals industry with a solid understanding of Non- Ferrous products.
• Prefer at least 3 years of experience in outside sales
• Ability to use communication tools such as email, phone, voice mail
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook
• Organizational skills with ability to plan and execute daily activities.
• Must be able to comprehend industry information, sales information and technical date, pricing, discount and weight calculations.
• Demonstrated aptitude for developing a strong understanding and proficiency of Samuel ERP system.
• Able to function effectively in a team oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively identify, communicate and solve problems.
• Job requires ability to visit customer facilities and evaluate their operation and needs that Samuel may be able to fill
• Overnight travel @ 30% of the time
• Ability to safely visit and evaluate the production facility which may include climbing stairs, wearing required PPE, following safety local safety protocols, standing, stooping for extended periods of time
• Ability to travel within a designated territory via car and plane as needed to visit and evaluate the customers’ facility and production needs
Alpharetta GA USA
Representative, Outside Sales Alpharetta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.