Mani Wonders Inc.
Mani Wonders Inc. Toronto Canada
1 month ago
We are seeking a Content Writer Intern to join our Toronto team. The incumbent thrives in the art of storytelling and encapsulating the essence of Mani Wonders.
• Generate exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media
• Pitch and contribute ideas and concepts
• Collaborate with team members to ensure the production of high quality work
• Assist in any other relevant tasks related to written format – headlines, taglines, body copy, description, Search Engine Optimization keywords, Email Communication, Social Media Posts, Tweets, and more
• Write effective call-to-action statements, original SEO content for blogs, email campaign copy, marketing copy
• Ensure management is informed and up-to-date on the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
• Typical of any start-up, the ability to navigate ambiguity and mitigate it with creativity is crucial. With ambiguity comes the... opportunity to develop new process and establish strong infrastructure
• Enjoys storytelling concepts like teasers, structure & flow, and identifying target audience
• Excellent and persuasive copywriting abilities
• Superior oral and written communications skills, experience with proofreading and copyediting
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks across multiple projects with cross-functional teams
• Experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), MS Project, Agile Software and MS Visio or similar product for process flow
• Organized and disciplined with a track record of completing tasks on-time and to a high standard
• An individual who cares deeply about creating a unique brand experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Fluent in English
• Adobe Photoshop & Creative Suite skills are preferred – handling your own edits may happen on the fly
Interested candidates are welcome to submit resume/CV to
Content Writer Intern (Toronto) jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.