Ouji Sekken Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd
Ouji Sekken Manufacturing (M) Sdn Bhd Nilai Negeri Sembilan Malaysia
1 month ago
OUJI SEKKEN MANUFACTURING (M) SDN BHD. Is part of the Whealthfields Group. The parent company has established for more than 22 years in China. The business has now expanded across all SEA and Oceania, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Japan and Dubai.
Our company is a manufacturer of daily and cosmetic products. We manufacture over 1,000 daily households under 12 categories. Our products include Walch*German technology laundry detergent, wet wipes, sanitizer, Japan technology 3-1 pods/capsules (KA, ArFum & Fresh HY).
Job & Responsibilities:
• Accountable for finished goods warehouses, raw material stores (chemical and packaging), spare part store, former store and receiving operations to achieve overall organizational goals and objectives.
• Able to lead the warehouse team to deliver an efficient service to internal customers and excellent services meeting external customer expectations.
• Develop and continuously improve on design, implementation and... enforcement of an effective warehouse management system covering space optimization, efficient resource and equipment utilization, security of goods and safe work place.
• Instill high standard of 5S and Lean culture in warehouses operations.
• Ensure daily inventory flow to ensure sufficient warehouse space is available to support continuing operations.
• Organize cycle count and stock count to ensure inventory accuracy and stocks availability to avoid stock out and enhancing planning efficiency.
• Establish system for ensuring all stock and parts movements are properly and regularly updated in system to maintain the accuracy.
• Management of quarantine, reject, scrap and returnable are properly segregated / labelled and return or collect by suppliers or contractors in a timely manner.
• Ensure timely management reporting on inventory.
• Establish teamwork and good rapport with forwarders and colleagues, including those from other departments.
• Any other duties or tasks as assigned by superior.
• Minimum 5 years management experience in warehouse.
• Must be able to read and speak in Mandarin to liaise with China HQ.
• Excellent leadership & people management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and good presentation skills.
• Excellent SAP system and inventory management skills.
• Good knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
• Fair knowledge of forwarding and shipping operation system.
• Able to communicate with all levels of people.
• Fluency in written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin
Nilai Negeri Sembilan Malaysia
Jobs in Nilai Negeri Sembilan Malaysia
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.