Bismark Maritime Ltd
Bismark Maritime Ltd Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
We are searching for a capable QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER to join our vibrant team at BISMARK MARITIME LTD in Kuala Lumpur.
Growing your career as a Full Time QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER is a fantastic opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, decision-making and have the right drive for the job, then apply for the position of QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER at BISMARK MARITIME LTD today!
Responsible for the design, implementation and continuous improvement of a Quality Management System for Bismark Maritime Limited. The Quality Management System must support the Bismark Maritime Limited (the Company) strategy for growth as well as provide assurance to external customers, regulators, the board and other relevant stakeholders that all business activities of the Company meets all relevant Standards.
• Lead by example by setting high standards and working towards the Company Vision, Mission and Values
• Foster an environment where... safety, quality, productivity and continual improvement are part of everyday activities
• Be familiar with all Company procedures, policies, documentation and records, ensuring they are maintained and followed
• Have a willingness to support other areas of the Business / Team as required
• Any other projects or activities as required to support the Company and our teams achieve key business priorities and support our high-performance team culture.
• Develop our team members to think and act sustainably and commercially.
• Ensure all Human Resources policies and procedures are adhered to (i.e. Harassment & Discrimination policy, Induction training, Counselling & Disciplinary procedure, training guides and record requirements)
• Undertake periodic assessments and reviews of line reports - to provide routine performance feedback
• Comply with all legislative, environmental & safety acts as applicable to the environment that the Company works in
• Understand the operations being carried out and the hazards and risks associated with operations
• Ensure support to HR to adequately maintain a live training matrix capturing all employee compliance and personal development information
• Collaborate with Operations teams to ensure quality outcomes in line with the Company strategy
• Be the Company’s technical knowledge specialist in relation to the Work Health and Safety; Environment; Social Accountability; and Quality Assurance.
• Engage with the wider Supply Chain in the development of the Operations plan as it relates to a broad definition of Quality.
• Ensure compliance with all Quality procedures and policies
• Manage expenses within budget expectations. Investigate variances to improve understanding and share learnings
• Investigate, analyse and recommend pragmatic and commercial responses to customer complaints in a consultative manner
• Comply and ensure Teams compliance to the Company purchase approval processes
• Provide regular reports regarding the Company QMS framework
• Show initiative. Create a proactive, solution focused mindset in the Team
• Actively participate in the implementation of any approved initiatives
• Maintenance of the Company’s QMS certifications
• Proactively monitor and review systems data, internal/external audit programs and industry information to identify and lead responses to emerging quality trends and issues
• Management of projects/project directives under position control
• Tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience Degree and or 4+ years of experience with Quality Management Systems, working as a Quality Assurance Manager or similar role.
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
• Certification of QMS Lead Auditor will be an asset.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, succinctly and effectively with all departments
• The ability to facilitate change
• Planning and project management skills
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
• Objectivity, professionalism and ethical approach to dealing with sensitive, controversial and complex issues
• Demonstrated work management skills to ensure the completion of multiple and diverse projects and tasks of differing priorities under short deadlines
• Demonstrated understanding of ISO 9001:2015; 14001; 45001 Sedex and SMETA Audits
Note: Salary is negotiable with experience. Candidate with experience in maritime industry will be an added advantage.
Benefits of working as a QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER in Kuala Lumpur:
● Excellent benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Advantageous package
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER - with Great Benefits Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.