أي جي للتصميم
أي جي للتصميم Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
We are looking to hire a motivated Relationship Manager - Priority Banking to join our awesome team at in United Arab Emirates.
Growing your career as a Full Time Relationship Manager - Priority Banking is a terrific opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in critical thinking, communication and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of Relationship Manager - Priority Banking at today!
Role: Relationship Manager – Priority Banking
Division : Retail Banking
Location : Abu Dhabi
Department : Priority Banking
ROLE PURPOSE :
To attract, deepen, grow and manage financial relationships with affluent clients, using full range of banking products and tools, utilizing a team-based approach to provide complete solutions to clients’ financial needs
Key Accountabilities of the role
1. Client/ Business Acquisition :
• Generating of new business via out marketing activities, gold center contacts and existing... network
• Increasing team revenue and productivity by cross- selling and up-selling.
• Acquiring new to bank customers
• Identifying new potential expansion locations
• Converting in-bound and outbound leads to sales
• Building a strong trust relationship with key customers
• Maintaining a loyal pool of customers/alliances who refer potential customers
• Carrying out the function(s) of promoting the financial products.
• Collection of the required information and data
• Evaluation of the clients’ ability and appetite to handle the risks (Risk Profile) and the detailed functions associated therewith.
2. Channels Cooperation:
• Making referrals to other channels based on identified customer needs
• Smoothly implementing of Priority Banking services across surrounding branches
3. Management of service delivery:
• Monitoring service levels for customer satisfaction
• Customer retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution, account closures and inquiries.
• Getting ad-hoc customer feedback.
4. Control and Risk Mitigation:
• Reviewing of credit applications
• Adhering to laid out processes and procedures
• Ensuring appropriate and adequate documentation
• Identifying trends of errors and proactively advice processes improvements
The competencies required to undertake this role and the level at which performance would be assessed as being satisfactory are:
(1 - least desirable, 5 – max desirable)
Customer Focus 5
Drive for Excellence 4
Integrity & Trust 5
Decision Quality 4
Business Acumen 3
Strategic Ability 3
Specialist Skills / Technical Knowledge, Technical Competencies Required for this role :
• University degree or a recognized professional certificate.
• Experience of no less than three years in the area of the financial analysis, financial markets, investment, wealth management, or financial planning.
• Detailed knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Banking products & services
• Experience in sales, product development or wealth advisory to priority banking customers/ retail HNIs
• Broad knowledge of ADIB’s Retail Credit & Operational Policies & Procedures
• Specific Knowledge of UAE banking practices , regulations & risks
• UAE Financial Rules & Regulations Certification
• International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (Level 3)
• Risk in Financial Services Certification
• Introduction to Securities and Investment (international)
• Good Knowledge of competitors in the local market
• Must have led a team of professionals
• Detailed knowledge of service standards
• Training & Presentation skills
• Computer Skills
Previous experience: Minimum (5) years of Related Banking experience in U.A.E
Benefits of working as a Relationship Manager - Priority Banking in United Arab Emirates:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Relationship Manager - Priority Banking - Fast Hire Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.