Dentsu Creative Toronto Canada
1 month ago
Reporting to the Director of User Experience, the UI Designer will work directly with a multidisciplinary team to design engaging and effective websites, apps, and digital experiences. You are passionate about exceptional design, crafting frictionless user experiences, and have a deep appreciation for uncovering simple solutions to complex problems. You possess a superb aesthetic sense, a solid grasp of typography, layout, and brand design systems, and an in-depth understanding of user research and user experience strategy. You are up to date, sometimes even write about, current web design and technology trends. Dynamic and driven, you are skilled at managing multiple projects efficiently and effectively and equally comfortable working independently or collaboratively.
• Build and manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to brand guidelines.
• Design low and high-fidelity prototypes for user testing and stakeholder presentations
•... Build developer-ready design files, complete with annotations and references where needed.
• Collaborate with UX, Product and Development stakeholders, including client partners, to ideate and design innovative solutions.
• Incorporate research findings, both qualitative and quantitative, and apply them intelligently into iterative solutions.
• Adhere and contribute to strategic frameworks developed by the UX and development teams.
• Assimilate complex and ambiguous ideas and propose elegant design solutions following an agile methodology
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.