Braintrust Toronto Canada
1 month ago
Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
• JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
• LOCATION: Remote - United States only
• HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $60/hr
• ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long term
• Experience: 5 years of industry experience as a UI/UX designer. Ideally, building external facing web and mobile tools
• Strong Experience in design tools like Figma, and other design tools
• Strong User Experience design experience. Apply Design Thinking principles
•... Experience in user interviews
• Strong attention to detail and has a keen eye for aesthetics
• Communicates ideas and designs to end user and product team members
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About Our Client
Our client is an impact-driven, minority-owned impact investment platform founded by Damien Dwin. They confront societal challenges, at scale, with capital and services in housing, jobs, and financial inclusion. Our client's mission is to be the leading provider of services-backed capital. Everywhere they invest, they believe in the confluence of capital and services to create positive change.
They are seeking a user experience designer to join their technology team on a contracting role. Your primary role will be to research and design usable interfaces, perform usability testing, and create prototypes to validate design concepts. The ideal candidate will use this information to help them create the best user experience possible for their website and
• Leverage a human-centered design process to deliver on-brand, easy-to-use user interface and user experience based on business requirements and user feedback
• Create innovative product designs in collaboration with product owners, partners, and engineering to understand business requests, desired outcomes, and create innovative product visions
• Research customers, competitors, and products
• Develop personas, scenarios, and user stories
• Work with stakeholders to identify requirements
• Create wireframes, prototypes, site maps and high-fidelity mock-ups
• Develop and implement usability testing
• Design for accessibility standards
• Create and maintain usability documentation
• Work with developers to ensure product quality
• Work closely with product managers and marketing to maximize customer success
• Ensure products are tested with customers and validated against business goals
Braintrust Job ID: 6149
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status
UX Designer (US Only) - Freelance [Remote] Toronto jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.