Hays Ottawa Canada
1 month ago
Your new company:
Hays Specialist Recruitment has partnered with Children’s Hospital located. We are looking to hire a Senior Administrative/ Executive Assistant to join their team on a contract basis of 8 months which has the potential of permanency.
Your New Role:
• Provide senior level administrative assistance to Chief Talent Officer and provide administrative support to broader Human Resources Management team as required.
• Coordinate the day-to-day operational and administrative activities by organizing the incoming flow of work, prioritizing incoming requests, maintaining the agenda and a control system, and following-up to ensure timely response.
• Coordinate administrative activities of the Human Resources Team in close cooperation with the Chief Talent Officer and managers.
• Update employee timesheets with payroll changes and submit them along with payroll documents.
• Support the daily functioning of the Human Resources team and liaise effectively with leaders and... staff.
• Coordinate all aspects of logistical organization of conferences/meetings. Develop agendas, materials, and routines, including action items and follow-ups. Provide post-event support as needed.
• Coordinate and manage special projects, team meetings or events with focused attention to detail.
• Update the Human Resources website with information.
• Collaborate with Human Resources team to develop and conduct Human Resources surveys.
• Run with tasks with limited direction, knowing when you have got it and when you need an extra set of eyes.
• Put exceptional communication skills to use by managing our CTO’s calls and messages, preparing for meetings, and responding to requests from a range of stakeholders, ensuring that everyone has the key information they need.
• Execute on your own initiatives and objectives—collaborating on and supporting key priorities, tracking, and executing to-dos, and reporting on impact and success.
• Be trusted to take on special projects as needed, which may span different areas of the business—from projects focusing on operations and logistics to leadership development and international growth.
• Assist with covering the Human Resources Front Desk as required.
• Other duties as assigned by the Chief Talent Officer.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration, Human Resources, or Office Administration.
• Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a senior administrative function in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Bilingual, English, and French
• Experienced and flexible administrator with a high attention to detail that acts with a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, sound judgement and integrity.
• Ability to conduct research, analyze it and present data in a succinct and well-written manner.
• Advanced computer skills in entire Microsoft platform including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint.
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Excellent organizational and project coordination/planning skills with the ability to prioritize.
• Must be a team player and interact well at all levels of management as well as internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong ability to work independently and under pressure, in a fast-paced and high-demand environment, and to prioritize workload and to adapt to changing priorities.
• Good working knowledge of HRIS systems; experience with Workday would be considered an asset.
• Be focused yet flexible to adapt to changing needs.
• Discretion, integrity, and good judgment, unwaveringly diplomatic
Executive Assistant Ottawa jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.