Soliteint Cosmetic Ltd
Soliteint Cosmetic Ltd Budapest Hungary
1 month ago
· Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
Control the quality of Soliteint & Toll manufacturing products to ensure that products meet quality and efficiency standards
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Quality Assurance
· Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
· Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
· Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
· Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
· Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
· Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels
· Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality... issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
· Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
· Provide training and support to the team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
· Participates in yearly audits
• Quality Control:
· Review and evaluate all data generated issues by different operations and quality control department and accordingly release or reject the raw, packaging and bulk materials or other objects under evaluation by the QC lab.
· Plan, coordinate, and direct quality control program, design to ensure continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
· Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products & raw material.
· Formulate and maintain quality control objectives to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
· Provide feedback and evaluations as needed and required for concerned departments.
· Troubleshoot laboratory instrumentation & Analysis issues.
· Assist management of critical laboratory programs such as internal quality control program, measurement of uncertainty and analysis of all results.
· Provide technical expertise in support of the development of QC testing methods & material specifications.
· Assure that all Quality control SOPs, Log books are accurate and up to date
· Assure instrument calibration and maintenance are performed efficiently and on time.
· Assure that tests and quality control standards & pharmacopeias are recent and up to date.
• Education: M.Sc. in Chemistry, Ph.D. in Chemistry
• Language: Excellent English Language proficiency.
• Computer: Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
• Years of Experience: +15 years of experience within the area of Cosmetics
• European citizen or has work permission to work in Europe
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.