GE Hyderabad Telangana India
1 month ago
Job Description Summary
Responsible for working in lock-step with application or domain leaders acting as a senior finance solution architect . You will work with the team and deliver a clear and descriptive set of requirements to enable the delivery of product features and functionality. Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders including but not limited to: Customers, Process Owners, Application Managers, Development teams and Technical Architects.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Have 5-10 years of hands on experience in SAP ECC Finance .
• Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA and CFIN is preferable.
• Having one project implementation experience is preferable.
• Works with cross-functional teams to deliver features and products.
• Work in Dev-Ops environment
• Demonstrates ability to influence customers and product managers through persuasion and influencing.
• Collaborates with PM for the... release and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases.
• Owns and manages the backlog.
• Prioritizes continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
• Engages frequently (50% of the time) with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
• Partners with Service Owners/ Development Managers to ensure healthy development process.
• Applies Agile Methodology.
• Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance)
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices
• Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making.
• Understands when change is needed. Participates in technical strategy planning.
• Able to effectively direct and mentor others in critical thinking skills.
• Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information.
• Influences and energizes other toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.
• Innovates and integrates new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to GE. Identifies how the cost of change weighs against the benefits and advises accordingly. Proactively learns new solutions and processes to address seemingly unanswerable problems.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Disclosure of your Gender or Sexual orientation is completely Voluntary and not mandatory.
Additional Job Description
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Hyderabad Telangana India (+1 other)
Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana India
SAP Architect (Finance) Hyderabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.