Syngenta Crop Protection
Syngenta Crop Protection Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
1 month ago
We make a difference
Be part of the Finance team giving support to the area. Through the values: Passion for Customers, How Matters and Determined Execution you will live and experience a critical role for our business, below the detail
• Identify issues along the Invoice to Pay end-to-end process, analyze root causes, propose action plans to address root causes and to mitigate impacts, drive implementation and ensure sustainability of the solutions collaboratively working with all areas involved. This includes providing/presenting I2P data to relevant stakeholders and possibly engaging with them to further improve I2P KPIs, as well as possibly providing training to users.
• Proactively find and develop ways and means of effective knowledge sharing to improve usage of self-support channels as well as to reduce I2P queries / blockers with country /business finance teams, non-finance users and GFO.
• Proactively and regularly analyze Key Performance... Indicators as per the I2P Qlik dashboards, identify issues and drive improvement actions with all areas involved.
• Proactively manage the accounting side of I2P by keeping account reconciliation (vendor accounts, Intercompany accounts, VISA transitory/Concur related accounts, down-payment reconciliations, GR/IR, provisions, and accruals, etc.) and bank/vendor open items up to date
• Actively participate in cross-functional meetings and work closely with Treasury, Accounting to Reporting, Order to Cash, Financial Compliance, HR Operations and other relevant country teams in AFO.
• Support and guide Service Desk, Payments, and Invoice Processing teams in AFO and GFO to deliver the end-to-end I2P operation.
• Oversee regular and extraordinary payments.
• Stakeholder management and actions to support transformation projects.
• External and Internal Audit requirements, Other ad hoc tasks.
• Manage forecast preparation and drive process improvements
It is indispensable for this position:
• Sound accounting background (bachelor’s degree in accounting)
• Working experience on financial areas (Accounting/Reporting on Multinational or Big 4 companies)
• Experience with SAP will be highly valuable.
• Microsoft Excel advanced knowledge
• Advanced English and Portuguese
• Analytic skills, dynamic, team working, organized and attentive to deadlines
• High communication skills and stakeholder management
• Ability to work under pressure while keeping high quality of output.
Be part of the Syngenta Experience
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits
• Dynamic and international environment
• Modern office environment and collaboration tools
• Forward thinking policies (e.g. remote working, career breaks)
• Support personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment
Beyond just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta Group promotes an inclusive culture that includes differences in all its forms. We believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to become their best version, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment.
All qualified candidates will be considered for our positions, without distinction of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
• This position will not provide relocation support.
• This position requires immediate job availability.
Be part of a leading company that brings the potential of plants to life
Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Jobs in Montevideo Montevideo Department Uruguay
Invoice to Pay Business Partner - Brasil Montevideo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.