Dolphin Cove Jamaica Jamaica
1 month ago
Description of Duties:
Responsible for overseeing daily transactions, monitoring and analyzing accounting data to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the entire cost cycle and produce cost and inventory reports..
• Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents, and records of the organization.
• Analyze and recommend costs and cost savings.
• Prepare and complete internal cost audits.
• Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
• Analyze the data collected and log a detailed record of the results.
• Analyze any changes in goods or services provided in order to determine what effect it has on the cost.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors, Associates Degree or Diploma in Accounts or related field
• Mandatory Two years or more experience as a Cost Control Accountant, Controller or Accounts Manager
• Vast knowledge of accounting principles, bookkeeping, accounting principles and audit... standards
• Experience in Restaurant and Hospitality Industry would be an asset
• High degree of accuracy
• Advanced computing skills
• Vast knowledge in Microsoft Office and accounting software
• Positive Attitude
• Must own a reliable motor car as travelling will be required
• Good mathematical skills
If you are interested in any of the above-mentioned vacancy, please send a written application letter along with a detailed resume’ no later than March 30, 2023
We wish to thank all applicants; however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.