Fidelity Labour Consultants
Fidelity Labour Consultants Lilongwe Malawi
1 month ago
FIDELITY LABOUR CONSULTANTS
Human Resources Manager responsibilities include:
• Managing and guiding the HR department of an organization, including overseeing processes and policies to make sure they are fair for all employees, and managing other employees within the human resources department.
• Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
• Overseeing all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to ensure that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects.
An HR Manager must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR... departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
• Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
• Assisting with recruiting and staffing, such as sitting in on interviews
• Assisting to write job descriptions to attract quality candidates
• Managing performance of current employees
• Generating reports and data to quantify performance and skills
• Developing and implementing new processes to help the organisation offer a better workplace for staff
• Assisting with employee discipline
• Offering orientation and other aspects of new employee onboarding
• Sitting on company committees to provide feedback and ways to improve the resources available to employees
• Overseeing and scheduling employee counselling and other services
• Overseeing compliance requirements
• Following up on performance concerns and disciplinary action with staff members
• Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
• Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics
• Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance
• Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
• Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
• Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required
• Anticipate and resolve litigation risks
• Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
Requirements and skills
• Good People Skills,
• Ability to Lead and Manage Employees,
• Sensitivity in Handling Confidential Issues,
• Good Oral and Written Communication Skills,
• Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
• Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
• Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
• A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
• 5+ years’ experience in HR
• Fluent English, Polish and Czech is a must have for this position.
• Expertise in HR policies and procedures
• Strong knowledge of hiring processes
• Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
This position will be reporting to the Finance Director and will be based in Lilongwe.
Method Of Application
Those interested and are meeting the above requirements, should send their application letter including detailed CV, and copies of certificates to: [email protected] OR,
Fidelity Labour Consultants
Room 5,1st floor Mpikisano House,
European Business Center,
Area 3 Lilongwe
P.O Box 40446,
The closing date for receiving applications is 08th September 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged
Human Resources Manager at Fidelity Labour Consultants Lilongwe jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.