CVS Health Atlanta GA Georgia
1 month ago
CVS Health is seeking an experienced professional individual participate in the analysis and business support of the Retail Pharmacy Prescription data
The Senior Data Analyst will play a vital role within the Retail Pharmacy Data and Products group by researching and analyzing data in support of business and application team inquiries, production support and project design, testing and deployment.
The candidate fulfilling this position will work closely with all members of the group; including but not limited to developers, architects, system analysts, BA’s, managers and directors.
Provides consultation on the design, testing and enhancement of information product including technical assistance and product development support to external and internal customers.
- Researches, analyzes and understands complex data to document program activities and reports on its results. - Provides oversight to data quality and provides feedback to various areas in order to improve service delivery and enhancement to design efforts.
- Develops a consultative relationship with internal/external customers.
- May lead or act as a business technical expert with the planning, development and validation of master or detail test plans and strategies.
- Performs ongoing research, and support tasks for existing systems.
- Leads or acts as a business technical expert in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of solutions.
- Provides Leadership/Coaching/Mentoring; may be a mentor to others.
- Directs the implementation of program specific information through education, technology, organizational methods and procedures.
- Influences enhancements to business processes and system infrastructure to improve data quality availability and access.
- Manages customer contact and participates in internal and external health industry development efforts (e.g., performance measurements).
- Analyzes complex data for trends, highlights in-depth interpretations and provides in-depth root cause analysis.
- Consults with client on a regular basis to ensure progress is in line with customer's expectations and to obtain additional information as needed.
- Translates complex data into constructive data and information and makes recommendations.
- Defines, identifies, develops and implements information products to support strategic business and operational planning.
- Illustrates complex information in a clear concise manner.
- Develops and conducts presentations and consultations to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
- Provides workgroup support on projects.
- Educates customer on the value, use and interpretation of information product.
- Influences changes/enhancements to business processes, policies, and system infrastructure to improve information quality, availability and access.
- Evaluates available software and data to deliver better business solutions
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analytics
-1+ years of experience with Remedy (Ticket Tracking) or equivalent
-1+ years of experience with MS Office (Word, Access DB and Info Path etc.)
-6 months of experience with MS SQL
-6+ months of experience with databases as well as interpretation and manipulation of related data.
-3-5+ years of data interpretation and analysis experience.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
-Healthcare background preferred
-Knowledge in any one of the programming languages such as Java or VB scripting or modeling experience with UML or ARD or other similar tools•
- Experience with database writing SQL queries, stored procedures and creating views
-Ability to adapt to new changes, methodologies & technology.
-Advanced knowledge of software design and programming principles•
-Solid Problem-Solving and Analytics skills to understand complex requirements, define advanced technical/functional solutions, troubleshoot issues, and identify fixes
- Prior experience in leading large distributed (onsite-offshore) teams
- Retail Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience
- Proficient in analyzing complex systems (applications/data structures) and their associated relationships
Minimum of Associates degree with 3+ years of experience in data analytics or equivalent experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities
Atlanta GA USA
Senior Data Analyst Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.