myroomie Bengaluru Karnataka India
1 month ago
Asst Manager Social Media Marketing
Love working with Social Media? Passionate about Insta? Want to run campaigns across the Country,
My roomie is looking for a highly strategic Marketing Assistant Manager to lead the development & execution of our multifaceted marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, upper funnel engagement, and conversion. The ideal candidate has deep experience working with influencers, brand ambassadors, and content creators, including a network of industry relationships. This individual is resourceful, organized, and a self-starter with a willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done. You should have 4+ years of experience in a social media coordination role and deep understanding of social media channels and analytics tools and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We’re a growing team of entrepreneurially-minded people. You’ll be working super closely with the whole team as we do our digital marketing campaigns across media... This job is perfect for someone who wants to learn and grow a ton and has a very wide range of responsibilities. We’re very committed to personal and professional growth.
1. Contribute towards improving the brand identity, visibility, engagement, and reach.
2. Responsible for organic growth of all the social media platforms.
3. Preparing monthly reports on Social Media Marketing KPIs Efforts.
4. Create, implement, and manage Social Media Content Define the most important social media KPIs.
5. Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
6. Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
7. Using analytical tools, monitor and evaluate the company s social media presence and performance.
8. Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
9. Develop relationships and collaborate with influencers, Campus Ambassadors, brands, and top users to create innovative content.
10. Measure the success of every Social Media Platform to measure the success and effectiveness of the Social Media Content.
11. Manage content distribution across all platforms social media platforms to increase web traffic.
12. Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
1. Proven working experience in social media marketing that generated buzz.
2. Social Media Marketing with minimum 2 Years’ experience including planning and ideating content in a corporate, or agency setting.
3. Familiarity with social media trends in social media.
4. brainstormer capable of generating big ideas
5. Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A Bachelor’s Degree
· 4+ years of experience in a social media coordination role
· Experience with scheduling tools like Hub spot
· A deep understanding of social media channels and analytics tools.
· Experienced in building brands on social media with a proven track record
· Experience in moderating community discussions with large active communities, including the creation of response strategies
· Effective time management and project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bengaluru Karnataka India
Jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka India
Social Media Marketing Manager Bengaluru jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.