Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
1 month ago
Manager, Corporate Finance - Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad - 5269818 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Manager, Corporate Finance
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Kuala Lumpur Posted on 7-Feb-23 Apply Now Apply Now Manager, Corporate Finance
Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Apply Now Job Description
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our Corporate Finance team in the role of Manager, Corporate Finance .
Purpose of the Role
• To prepare application to the authorities to obtain their approval for corporate exercises.
• To assist in providing advisory services to clients in relation to on various corporate exercises such as IPO, merger and acquisition, debt restructuring, fund raising and valuation.
Business Development Support
• To assist in the coordination and implementation of corporate exercises on a timely basis
• Assist in overseeing timely billings and collection of... fees
• Assist in ensuring proposals are reasonable and consistent with market-based principles and meet with regulatory requirements
Compliance and Risk Management
• No reprimand from authorities for jobs handled by Corporate Finance
• To draft submissions / circulars / announcements in compliance with regulatory standards
• To draft proposals which are consistent with market-based principles and compliance with regulatory requirements
• Assist in reviewing from time to time the sufficiency of due diligence procedures for Corporate Finance to be in line with latest regulatory requirements
• Ensure compliance with the relevant provisions of the Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorism Financing Act 2001 and the relevant requirements under the Alliance Banking Group Policy on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Policy and Alliance Islamic Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism Procedural Manual, in order to prevent the business from becoming a conduit for money-laundering and financing to terrorism activities.
• Assist in the execution of assigned mandates within reasonable predetermined time lines
• To attend regular team meetings on specific jobs to report progress of transactions assigned to the team and to minimize possibility of client dissatisfaction
• Assist in maintaining regular contact with clients to ensure clients’ need and objectives are met
• Assist in the review of proposals for consistency with market-based principles and compliance with regulatory requirements, to minimize possibility of rejection of transaction by authorities and/or shareholders
• Strong inter-personal skills for negotiation and presentation to clients
• Strong analytical skills for problem solving and providing solutions to the clients
• Strong planning and co-ordination skills
• Sound knowledge in Bursa Securities’ listing requirements, Securities Commission’s guidelines, Islamic Capital Markets and Services Act, Companies Act, accounting treatments or corporate finance
• Able to structure products
• Good command of written and spoken English Language
• Total working experience of 5-6 years (with at least 1-4 years experience in corporate advisory dealing with mergers & acquisitions, fund raising, flotation and restructurings)
• Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business / Economics / Law or equivalent professional qualifications
Career Level Senior Executive Qualification Not Specified Years of Experience 5 years Job Type Full-Time Job Specializations Accounting/Finance , Corporate Finance/Investment Company Overview
About Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad and its subsidiaries, Alliance Investment Bank Berhad and Alliance Islamic Bank Berhad, is a dynamic, integrated financial services group offering banking and financial solutions through its consumer banking, SME banking, corporate and commercial banking, Islamic banking, investment banking and stockbroking businesses.
The Group provides easy access to its broad base of customers throughout the country via multi-pronged delivery channels which include retail branches, Privilege Banking Centres, Islamic Banking Centres, Business Centres, and Investment Bank branches located nationwide, as well as mobile and Internet banking. Additional Company Information
Registration No. 88103-W Company Size 2001 - 5000 Employees Average Processing Time 24 days Industry Banking / Financial Services Benefits & Others Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts) Company photos
More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Malaysia Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Manager, Corporate Finance Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.