Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd
Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
• Up to S$6,500 / Negotiable
• Reputable & Stable Organisation
• Leading Industry Player in SingaporeOur Client is a leading Civil Contractor that provides engineering & construction for Civil & Infrastructure project. With increasing projects in the pipeline locally & overseas, they are seeking for a Corporate Secretary to join their local team.
About the Role:
You will play a critical role in ensuring compliance with corporate governance and statutory requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining the Statutory Registers and Records of the Group Companies under provision of Singapore Companies Law.
• Handle all aspects of company secretarial matters
• Ensure compliance with corporate governance and statutory requirements
• Attend, draft and review Board Resolutions as well as minutes of meetings during AGM
• Work closely with the Corporate Secretarial of joint-venture companies to ensure directors' resolutions, shareholders' resolutions and all other... essential documents, for compliance with the Constitution and Companies Act, are prepared where necessary
• Liaise with registered agents and solicitors in various jurisdictions and group companies on corporate secretarial and legal matters
• Preparation and drafting of reports for submission of Companies Annual Returns
• E-lodgement of documents to ACRA and other Government Agencies
• Incorporation of new companies, striking off of companies
• Provision of advice of companies' compliance/ obligations under Companies Act, ACRA and companies' Constitution
• Safe-keeping originals of share certificates, agreements and common seal of the Group Companies;
• Provision of advice on general contractual issues
• Drafting/ reviewing of companies' joint venture contracts, agreements, deeds and instructions of various kinds as and when is required by the Company
• Any other legal/ general duties as assigned from time-to-time
Important Requisites for the Role:To be successful in this Corporate Company Secretary role, you must possess strong knowledge in Law, Companies Act & ACRA requirements
• At least a Diploma in relevant field, Business Admin, Business Management of Law/ Corporate Secretarial qualifications
• Min 5 years of relevant working experience as a Corporate Company Secretary
• Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) will be advantageous
How to Apply:Simply submit your application with your updated Resume in MS Word Format to David Sia Yi Sheng (EA Personnel Reg
R1875905) (BEP) by clicking the 'Apply link' /or call your friendly Consultant,
David, at 6590 9958 or 9271 7510 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected Salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENTNotice:We would like to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
You may refer and access our website at for more information.
Cessation of Collection of full NRIC Numbers:
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and commitment to protect candidates' personal data, Achieve Group will cease to collect, process or use full NRIC numbers during our screening and job application process.
Kindly ensure your resume provided to us does not contain your full NRIC number and full home address during your job application
Corporate Company Secretary Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.