BNP Paribas Real Estate
BNP Paribas Real Estate Lisbon Portugal
1 month ago
are wide and cover both product management (evolutions of existing offer) and product set-up (full creation of a new offer/service)
• Designing products Setting up new products according to the business strategy of MFS and identifying any new development opportunities, product evolutions or potential services offer packaging Positioning products Ensuring they correspond to the market standard and client needs Identifying any added value service so as to provide key differentiators with competition Ability to detect and promote the need for a new product set up or any product evolution Participating to the pricing guidelines Maintaining related documentation Maintaining a high level of expertise on the product/service, anticipating and managing any evolution to the offer Guarantying consistency between development strategies, offer definition (including pricing) and internal organization implemented to support the offer (FO, BO, IT systems, Marketing, among others... Responsible for analysing regulatory changes affecting products and ensuring compliance Contribute/co lead with internal teams like the market intelligence team any research on the related product so as to provide the Market and financing Business development team with any information related to the product or the market environment
• Validating products Coordinate any new product validation by issuing the NAC that is the reference process for any new product development and implementation. The process implies a detailed description of the product and analysis of all impacts associated: operations, risks, finance, legal, etc. (in line with BP2S TAC/NAC Procedure). Following NAC approval, Product Developer is to verify that the conditions are meet by the due date, and mainly that the Blocking Conditions are completed before the launching of the new activity and to monitor the status of conditions in BP2S monitoring tool and report them to MFS Product Committee Responsible for producing and maintaining the documentation relating to the product offer, supported by the BP2S Marketing and Communication department and BP2S functions
• Support to Client Management/Technical Sales On the client side, contributing to the sales process liaising with the MFS Client Management/Technical sales, participating to RFP answers when needed, providing the team with detailed expertise and know how On the sales side, the Product Specialist should contribute to fulfil training needs on the related products for internal teams, and maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date product-related documentation i.e. library of product pitches and collaterals
• Other roles Associated to any system evolution or operations reorganisation to ensure client needs are answered and service levels are maintained or enhanced Associated to the budget process and potential arbitrages Associated with new clients on-boarding process when a specific expertise is required Associated to the production of any data upon Management request, on a recurring or ad-hoc basis
Profile and Skills to Success
• Master's Degree in Finance or similar area
• Technical expertise FX/PCO
• Client Driven, results and quality orientation
• Results and quality orientation
• Fluency in English both oral and written (mandatory)
• Team work/team spirit
• Innovation and continuous improvement
• Analysis and critical thinking
• Risks sensitivity (credit, market and ops)
About the Team
• The Market and Financing Services (MFS) mission is to support BP2S clients in their market activities and provide them with financing solutions, as principal or as agent
• MFS is A services and products offering, comprising forex, securities lending and borrowing, liquidity instruments management, various financing solutions, collateral management for OTC derivatives and dealing services An integrated team, benefiting from dedicated IT and Operations resources and whose front office teams are supported by transverse teams of experts in products ("Product Development") or sales specialists ("Client Management/Technical sales") liaising with the Client Development teams
• Within MFS Solutions, the Product Development team is a transversal team with wide responsibilities covering notably product management (e.g. evolutions of existing offer) and product set-up (full creation of a new product or service)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around Employees – including more than in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since , BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7. employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
• Retail Banking , a division that brings together all of the Group's retail activities and specialised business lines;
• Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
• Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process
Product Manager FX/PCO Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.