LeasePlan Nederland Aubenas France
1 month ago
At LeasePlan, we are always asking What's next in mobility.
Join our team and be part of a dynamic, exciting and engaging business, so we can discover What's next together
Your will be responsible for
• Perform month-end and year-end closing activities (cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, cost allocation, intercompany transactions and various adjustments)
• Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting entities
• Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations
• Ensure accuracy of financial statements and reconciliations in accordance with IFRS and compliance with internal policies
• Perform day-to-day processing of financial transactions.
• Support internal and external audits.
• Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements, local audits and tax compliance
• Assist to tax advisor to prepare the tax return including calculation of deferred tax position
• Manage the... relationship with the Finance Business Partners, Group Finance and other stakeholders.
• Prepare ad hoc business and performance analysis, interpret the financial statements etc.
Requirements necessary for this role
• University degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
• minimum 1-3 years of accounting or audit experience from a similar role
• Knowledge of IFRS & Finance processes
• Fluent written and spoken English and Czech
• Knowledge of accounting procedures, Local GAAP
• IT skills (MS Office, Excel any ERP system, Power BI and SAP is plus)
• Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
• Good communication skills and team collaboration
What we offer
• Stable and employee friendly company
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Employee benefits such as a Cafeteria benefit system, a contribution towards a pension plan, meal contribution, 5 weeks of holidays + additional sick days off and more
• Personal development through special trainings and language courses
• Teambuildings, sports and social events
LeasePlan is a global leader in Car-as-a-Service, with approximately 1.9 million vehicles under management in 29 countries. LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages new vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service for a typical contract duration of three to four years. Through our NextGen Digital strategy, we are transforming from an analogue into a fully digitally-enabled business, delivering digital services at digital cost.
With over 55 years' experience, LeasePlan's mission is to provide what's next in sustainable mobility so our customers can focus on what's next for them. We aim to build an ethical, inclusive, and progressive culture in which people can thrive and be themselves regardless of their race, nationality, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation etc.
If you'd like to learn more about our culture, DE&I journey and our way of working, please find out more in our and our latest
gl accountant and reporting analyst Aubenas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.