Holcim Us New York NY United States
1 month ago
We are searching for a resourceful Mining Engineer Internship, Summer to join our dynamic team at Holcim US in Alpena, MI.
Growing your career as a Internship Mining Engineer Internship, Summer is an awesome opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in persuasion, critical thinking and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Mining Engineer Internship... Summer at Holcim US today!
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim US offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. To move the industry forward to a greener future we need people who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception, and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture. Are you ready to build progress with us?
As we continue to look for more sustainable ways to build, we need world-class talent to join our team. We are seeking a Mining Engineering intern for Summer 2023 who are passionate about sustainability, driven by curiosity and keen to grow, learn, develop and thrive in our high-performance culture. This opportunity will be a 9-week, paid internship beginning June 2023.
This internship opportunity will be located at our Cement Plant in Alpena, MI.
• Gain knowledge about the operating procedures, process control plans and various products at one of our Cement plants.
• Understand various operations.
• Collate data, establish process correlations and develop strategies for capital projects.
• Acquire firsthand knowledge on how to ensure maximum process equipment capacity usage through continuous monitoring and improvement of process control parameters.
• Will be assigned to a real job/task and expected to make a contribution that will have an impact on the business.
• Utilize various skill sets/knowledge during day-to-day operations and to achieve team/company goals.
• Create a presentation at the end of their internship to executive leadership regarding what they have learned and what they believe they have contributed to the business.
We’re Looking for:
• Students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate program majoring in Mining Engineering, Geology, or related field.
• Strong academic performance.
• Geographic flexibility.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
• Team oriented and able to work with all levels of the organization.
• Willing to spend time out in the field getting to know the business first hand.
Benefits of our Internship:
• Experience within the building materials industry.
• Mentorship and professional development training throughout the summer.
• A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, and recognition.
• Potential opportunity, upon graduation, for full-time employment with a successful, fast-growing company!
Benefits of working as a Mining Engineer Internship, Summer in Alpena, MI:
● Company offers great benefits
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Attractive package
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Mining Engineer Internship/ Summer - Fast Hire New York jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.