Norwegian Refugee Council
Norwegian Refugee Council Oslo Norway
1 month ago
NRC’s ambition is to be a great safe and secure organisation to work for. To achieve this, we aim to provide high quality administrational support at the Head Office Security section in Oslo. The Training Administration officer is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support to the Head of Global HSS Training and administrative support for HO training deliveries in general.
We are looking to hire a qualified Training Administration Officer. You will provide support to the Head of Global HSS Training, and trainers for, HO training initiatives in order to ensure the necessary service and support of participants, partners and other actors involved. The support will be a combination of on-site administration of the delivery of trainings and remote support from HO.
What you will do
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include;
• Administratively responsible for collecting, analysing and provide statistics on training reporting globally.
• Provide statistical... reports on monthly, quarterly, and annual bases.
• Act as the focal point on all admin related issues regarding HO training initiatives such as the HEAT, HEIST, CMT and ToT (Train the Trainers). This includes communication and support to participants, training venues, NRC offices and other key actors in these trainings.
• Provide the Head of Global HSS Training and the Global Health, Safety and Security Trainers with administrative and logistical support in the trainings decided, and be present at the different training venues.
• Administratively responsible for the Certification process regarding all participants in HO lead trainings, including the electronic badging process.
What you will bring
• Knowledge or experience from training programs.
• Professional knowledge of administration and client-oriented services.
• Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
• Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the use of commonly used software and electronic tools such as Excel, KAYA, OCTA, Outlook, other Office tools.
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal, Spanish, Arabic or French is a plus.
• Knowledge of NRC operations is a plus.
We know that you are curious and would like to learn more about this role; please click here to access the full Job Description.
What makes this position attractive?
• A challenging and exciting opportunity to provide support on on-site administration of the delivery of trainings and remote support from HO.
• An exciting full-time permanent contract in Oslo, Norway as the primary duty station.
• Salary and benefits according to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions in Oslo, Norway.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
• To be dedicated in what we do;
• To be innovative with our solutions;
• To act as one unified and inclusive team;
• To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the beneficiaries that we exist to serve; and to each other… the members of our NRC family.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
For any questions, please write to [email protected] with the "Job Title" as a subject.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability
Training Administration Technical Officer Norway Oslo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.