Accor Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
1 month ago
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it's a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, is the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
The 276-rooms, all with balconies, is a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai features three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property is The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female... salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel's public areas, guestrooms and Cleo are designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge are designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To assist the Director of Finance in the administration of all financial aspects of the hotel's operations, to ensure that all local and corporate policies & procedures are observed and to supervise the day to day operations of the accounting office.
To assist the Director of Finance in compiling timely and accurate financial management reports, as required by corporate office and the owners. Also must assume responsibility for the management of the Accounting as designated in the department reporting flow chart.
The Finance Manager must assist the Director of Finance in order to ensure that proper internal controls are in place. Also, the Finance Manager must play a role in the development of the Accounting Staff including hiring, training, cross-training, and development in order to meet the hotel's and the Company's human resources needs.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assisting the Director of Finance in order to ensure that all of the accounting staff understands and follows the applicable policies and procedures that are outlined in the company's accounting policies & procedures manual.
• Monitor and supervising the accounting department's daily routines to ensure smooth, effective, and efficient daily work practices.
• Supervising and assisting with account reconciliation's, account analysis, and closing procedures at month end.
• Verifying the accuracy and timeliness of all night audit transactions and monitoring adherence to established procedures. Also the responsible for the accuracy of all internal reporting
• Supervising the filling and maintenance of all accounting related documents and records in accordance with the document retention policy.
• Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of municipality fees reporting and payment
• Conducting a productive monthly departmental meeting to communicate pertinent departmental, hotel and company information.
• Working with the Director of Finance to plan, recruit, and hire departmental staff. Also, the Finance manager must oversee the training, and development of the departmental staff.
• Performing related tasks and duties as assigned by the Director of Finance such as assisting with forecasting, budgeting, internal control, and completing account analysis.
• Prepare financial statements, accruals and journal entries, and maintain reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the contents of all volumes of the Policies & Procedures.
• Assist the Director of Finance in preparation of all budgets and forecasts.
• Supervision the day-to-day of all Accounting Staff including assisting them when necessary to stay current.
• Ensuring timely submission of all related reports and compliance to all policy & procedures.
• Cover secretarial duties as & when necessary.
• Take appropriate personnel related action (, hire, commend, discipline, evaluate, etc.,) with accounting staff as required.
• To perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
• Must have thorough knowledge of all jobs in the Accounting areas.
• Must have commitment to follow all local and corporate policies and procedures.
• Must be able to function on behalf of the Director of Finance in his/her absence.
• Must have a high degree of professional integrity and confidentiality, and work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
• Must be self-motivated and have a high degree of analytical ability.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Good project management skills.
• Pro-active and requires minimum supervision.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to relate to all levels of management.
• Must have ability to motivate employees.
• Must have Leadership Skills.
• Must be a Team player.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum of 2-3 years relevant supervisory/managerial experience
• Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management and/or Accounting/ Finance
• Familiarity with financial systems: OPERA, MICROS, SUN, Q&A/ Sun Vision, EXCEL.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai - United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Finance Manager Dubai - United Arab Emirates jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.