ALPHA INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S SPECIALISTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
ALPHA INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S SPECIALISTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
• Conveniently located, direct access to MRT
• Good opportunity for career development
• Passionate, innovative and energetic work culture
• Perform clinical duties and to assist the Consultant in handling patients.
• Manage day-to-day administration of the clinic/practice.
• Manage day-to-day clinical duties in the operating theatre/recovery area.
• Ensure clinical services charge, medication fee and investigation charge is update correctly in the medical record system.
• Ensure safety precautions and guidelines are followed accordingly.
• Identify patient care requirement by establishing personal rapport with patients.
• Accountable for the professional and nursing activities as to ensure high standards of care are constantly maintained as per established SOPs.
• Provide utmost patient care and customer service to the patients and his or her family members.
• Participate and assist in other duties that can benefit the overall... performance of the Centre.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by the Centre Manager and/or the Senior Management.
• Full registration with the Singapore Nursing Board
• Possess an Annual Practising Certificate
• IVF and O&G trained would be an added advantage
• Possess a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and/or Degree in Nursing or equivalent recognised by Singapore Nursing Board
• Required language(s): English. Ability to speak other languages will be an added advantage as the role requires the candidate to communicate with international clients.
• Good communications skill
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others
Nurses with no experience will be given on the job training
Part Time Staff Nurse Singapore jobs
Jobs by ALPHA INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S SPECIALISTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.