Hudson Singapore Singapore
1 month ago
An exciting Warehouse Distribution Manager role has just become available at one of the most renowned industry players within the retail sector. Reporting directly to Head of Supply Chain & Logistics, this is a role for someone who has regional logistics distribution and warehouse operations management experience.
About the Warehouse Distribution Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the regulatory compliance for all customs and trade related matters within the region.
• You are expected to execute the business strategies in relation to the logistics distribution
• Collaborate with stakeholders in the region to identify enhancement opportunities and propose new initiatives surrounding processes for e-commerce fulfilment, warehouse operations, and inventory management
• Manage and coordinate with 3PL partners to ensure that replenishment plans are met while meeting business cost requirements and targets
• Facilitate product deliveries and... ensure they are being fulfilled according to time line
• Coordinate with retail teams on store related operations and seasonal events and campaigns
• Support any regulatory compliance programs and requirements
To succeed in the Warehouse Distribution Manager role:
• Minimum 5 years of warehouse operations to support both retail and e-commerce businesses
• Degree qualified in relevant disciplines such as Logistics, Supply Chain Management or others
• Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Language proficiency other than English would be an added advantage
• High agility to manage a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in SAP/ERP/WMS system would be desirable
Due to the anticipated overwhelming responses, we regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
EA No.: R21100929
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA licence No. : 18S9265
Warehouse Distribution Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.