NE Neungyule Inc.
NE Neungyule Inc. South Korea Korea, South
1 month ago
Freelance Writer/Editor for Teen English Newspaper Wanted
NE TIMES, a weekly educational English newspaper brand for teen learners, is looking for a freelance writer/editor for its newspapers.
The freelance duties include:
♦ Writing and proofreading news articles for an English education environment
♦ Composing and editing EFL/ESL learning materials related to the articles for primary and secondary school students
We are looking for someone who will be able to work remotely on a regular basis. Although it is a freelance position, the workload will be consistent throughout the year, with weekly or biweekly deadlines that must be met.
Moreover, the person should have a love and enthusiasm for writing and is able to write on a range of topics at various levels of English learners.
NE TIMES is published by NE Neungyule Inc., a leading publisher of English-education materials. Our office is located near Sangam MBC in Seoul, within walking distance from the Digital Media City Subway... Station (Line 6, Airport Railroad, and Gyeongui Jungang Line).
Websites: www.netimes.co.kr, http://www.neungyule.com/pages/en
(Sample Newspaper: http://www.netimes.co.kr/pages/popup/newspaper.asp?newspaper_types=1)
- Native speaker of English or of equal fluency
- Moderate fluency in Korean and knowledge of Korean culture preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university required
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Linguistics or Education preferred
- Some experience in English education preferred
- E and F-class visa holders preferred (but not necessary)
1. Resume, including:
- The company/organization/school's name and the exact period you worked
- Correct contact number and email address
- D.O.B., nationality and visa status in Korea (if applicable)
- Current location
- References or referee’s contact details
2. Cover letter (highlighting relevant work experience)
3. Minimum of 4 Writing samples (preferably showing a range of difficulty levels and topics for primary and secondary school students)
1st step: Screening of resumé and writing samples
2nd step: Online or offline interview
[Contract and Benefits]
1. Contract: one-year renewable freelance contract
2. Payment: 30,000 to 100,000 KRW per assignment (multiple assignments given on a weekly basis)
Applicants should send their resume, cover letter and writing samples to [email protected]
The submission deadline is February 24, 2023.
Interviews will be scheduled individually as applications are received.
Please note that submitting false information or documentation during any stage of the application process will disqualify you from being considered for the position
Jobs in South Korea Korea, South
Wanted: Freelance Writer/Editor for Teen English Newspaper South Korea jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.