Physio-logical Limited Rowlands Castle Rowland's Castle United Kingdom
1 month ago
• United Kingdom (required)
• UK Based Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy: 3 years experience (preferred)
Physio-logical have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Physiotherapist to join our dynamic and friendly team in a busy private practice.
We have been established over 14 years and have built a great reputation for delivering excellent patient care.
We are looking for a physiotherapist who has a passion for the care they deliver and who continually aims to exceed our patient’s expectations
Job Title: Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: From £32,000 per year
• Free Onsite Parking
• Annual Salary Review
• Holiday: 28 days inclusive of bank holidays
• Company Pension
• Free Subscription to online CPD Platform
• Work on a beautiful countryside estate
Location: Rowlands Castle: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Working Pattern... Monday to Fridays
• Bsc or Msc in Physiotherapy (essential)
• HCPC Registration (required)
• CSP Registration (required)
• We are unable to provide Tier 2 Sponsorship
We are keen to develop staff and have CPD training opportunities and peer development.
The position in our MSK team is based in our refurbished clinic with rehabilitation area on Stansted Park Estate, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire
Why Join Physio-logical:
• A generous salary and benefits with good training and development opportunities
• A supportive peer learning and appraisal system
• The opportunity to work in a business that respects and listens to it staff
• The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic team of professionals
• The opportunity to help grow a business and share in its success
• Time with each patient and the freedom to develop treatment plans that make a real difference to people’s lives whilst providing you with job satisfaction
What we’re looking for:
• A therapist who offers hands on treatment and also rehabilitates patients fully
• A therapist who is keen to support the learning and development of more junior team members
• Passion and enthusiasm to deliver best possible care
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• A team player
• A great communicator
• A therapist with a desire to learn and improve
• A flexible and can do attitude
The Physiotherapist would be responsible for seeing a caseload of patients with musculoskeletal and sports injuries, undertaking initial consultations, hands on treatment and exercise-based rehabilitation.
Here is what our team says about working for Physio-logical;
“I've really enjoyed my working at Physio-logical. It's been a great place to work and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a physio job with flexible working hours within a lovely team and with a friendly, motivated, client base.
The director Natalie is not only a fantastic physiotherapist but also really approachable, very dedicated to both her business and her team and a real pleasure to work with.
We offer informal visits, meet us and to see our clinic location too.
Please email your cv and covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £32,000.00 per year
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Rowlands Castle: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Bachelor's (required)
• HCPC (required)
• Bsc or Msc in Physiotherapy (required)
• United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 24/02/2023
Rowlands Castle Rowland's Castle UK
Jobs in Rowlands Castle Rowland's Castle United Kingdom
Senior Physiotherapist - Private Practice Rowlands Castle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.