Alphawave Semi Israel Israel
1 month ago
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data demanding industries today including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
System Validation Engineer
The Alphawave Semi Silicon Validation and Applications team is looking for an individual to join our team to support the silicon lab validation activities for our ultra high-speed (100Gbps+) network communication devices. Be part of a fast moving, enthusiastic, and dynamic team made up of mixed signal, system... validation, and application engineers. You will have the opportunity to work in the lab to further grow your hardware and software skills, work with the latest and greatest lab equipment and software tools, in addition to working on leading edge technology.
In this role you will be working in a team environment validating and characterizing the next generation ultra-high-speed interfaces, referred to Serial-Deserializer (SerDes) transceivers or optical transceivers. You will be responsible for testing of our SerDes and optical devices, developing Python automation scripts to characterize the devices, and performing device result analysis, all under the support of a great team of engineers. General requirements will be provided, however, you will be highly encouraged to impart your analytical thinking, statistical analysis, and programming creativity. It is important to us to get your fresh perspective and thinking on what we do on a regular basis.
What You Will Do
• You will be involved with the characterization activities of the SerDes device with an emphasis on optical characterization, including hardware measurement and debug, developing Python scripts and routines for device configuration, automation and lab instrumentation control, including but not limited to, oscilloscopes, bit error rate testers (BERT), signal analyzers, Variable Optical Attenuators (VOA), power meters, and Optical Spectrum Analyzers (OSA)
• Collaborate with analog/system/digital and package engineering teams to understand and develop test methodologies, identify required equipment and components, implement and execute test setups, and report results
• Understand requirements for SerDes compliance testing across all applicable standards such as IEEE 802.3 and OIF
• Timely delivery of test reports
• Provide regular project status communication
• Develop/improve/align to team best test practices
What You Will Need
• Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering - must
• 4+ years as a post silicon or system validation engineer - must
• Experience using equipment to test SerDes devices such as oscilloscopes, BERTs, signal analyzers, VNAs, AWG, VOA, OSA, and power meters - must
• Programming experience with Python for the purpose of IC testing and automation of this testing - must
• Strong knowledge of optical and electrical test methodologies - must
• Understanding of SerDes architecture (NRZ, PAM4) and theory of operation: PLL, CDR, CTLE, FFE, DFE, etc. - advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
• Extremely detail oriented
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
• Drives for consistency
• Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
• Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal, saving lives.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process
System Validation Engineer Israel jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.