Fiji Airways Nadi Fiji
1 month ago
Support the General Manager Marketing & E-Commerce produce, deliver and maintain the highest quality creative production globally, design, produce and maintain online and offline artwork and creative templates, administer graphic files, templates, research and improvements to the full creative end to end design function, stakeholder liaisons as well as assist to achieve the agreed marketing schedule of work with all global brand and creative agencies.
• Design and produce online and offline artwork including but not limited to print advertising, billboard, TVC, signage, sales collateral, website and digital creative, corporate identity;
• Assist implement and direct the schedule of work with all global brand and creative agencies;
• Creative update and maintenance;
• Research and develop new methods to further improve the full creative end to end design function;
• Liaise with campaign managers and designate stakeholders with regard to... marketing and advertising activities globally.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design is essential;
• Have at least 8 years of graphic design experience, preferably in travel and tourism or other consumer-centric fast-paced industries;
• Basic photography knowledge and design project management skill required;
• Basic video editing skills required;
• Must have functional knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Experience dealing with social media and consumer online travel will be highly regarded;
• Travel/Tourism awareness and experience is preferable but not essential.
We require applicants to have the right to work in Fiji.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.