Datacom Adelaide SA Australia
1 month ago
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
Datacom is successful when our people are successful. So, we provide an open, friendly environment that offers career growth, challenges and generous rewards. We strive to develop a culture that encourages interaction and promotes social activity. We work hard but we also know how to have fun. We believe future success is dependent upon our commitment to hiring great talent and enabling them to achieve success through a supportive environment and by providing career development opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Software Licensing Specialist to join our team
This role is based at our Adelaide, South Australia office.
What You’ll Do
As the Microsoft licensing consultant lead in Adelaide, you will join a national team working on behalf of, and with, our clients to achieve the best... possible outcome for our clients.
This is an opportunity to excel within a successful high-performance team who are growing our footprint across both Microsoft Enterprise Agreement and also as a tier one Cloud Solution Provider.
This is a people facing role with expectations around building repour with the client base based on knowledge and subject matter expertise.
We are intending to trust you with our most important clients in Adelaide and expecting your guidance in their success thanks to the use of the Microsoft suite as well as building new opportunities through your market connections.
You will have…
• History with the Microsoft Enterprise Agreement
• Understanding with the Cloud Solution Provider program
• A good handle on the Microsoft technology and the associated licensing rules
• Solutioning at a business level.
• Solutioning at a technology level.
• An engaging personality and market connections
• A diligence and focus about getting it right for the client.
• Ability to work as part of a team and get involved early in the solutioning
• Capability with licensing around associated licensing platforms
• A voice internally to share with the local sales teams and lines of business
• A desire for pairing with Datacom subject matter experts to help deliver the best possible outcome for the client.
• Time management skills and a program diligence with clients to drive on-time delivery.
• Strong team-working to establish credibility with peers in client management and software sales
Datacom is ones of ANZs largest suppliers of Information Technology professional services. As an ANZ company, we have managed to maintain a dynamic, agile, small business feel that is often diluted in larger organisations of our size. It's our people that give Datacom its unique culture and energy that you can feel from the moment you meet with us.
At Datacom you'll be recognised and valued for your contributions. We're growing year on year and can provide stability, career opportunity and a collegial, agile, flat-structured environment that empowers people and promotes autonomy. We care about our people and provide a range of perks such as social events, chill-out spaces, remote working, flexi-hours, professional development courses to name a few. We operate at the leading edge of technology to help ANZ’s largest enterprise organisations explore possibilities and solve their greatest challenges, so you will never run out of interesting new challenges and opportunities.
If you would like to know more and this sounds like you. Please apply online today
Adelaide SA Australia
Commercial Licensing Consultant Adelaide SA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.